Photo

Errors and "0 items" in shop.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ChuckleBritches

ChuckleBritches
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:19 PM

Okay, so, I figured my error was from losing my wifi connection, but still not entirely sure. I'm still testing that theory as we speak.
My new current issue is that my AB keeps switching from Uni's Clothing to Plushie Palace and nothing else.
I decided to not specify which shops and let it go to all of them since I have it set to refresh pretty fast. (I feel I have nothing to lose with several unassociated accounts over the age of 5 years.) I did this because when I specified which shops, all shops had 0 items despite my main showing a full inventory. So now I'm stuck with 0 items or Uni's/Plushie limbo. 

Do I need to chill the eff out with my refresh time?

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:04 PM

What’s your refresh time? What are your settings?

#3 ChuckleBritches

ChuckleBritches
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:18 PM

What’s your refresh time? What are your settings?

anywhere from 0.5 to 3.0. pretty broad and it still averages at 2.2 with the occasional speedy snipe.

#4 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:26 PM

Is it possible that you were RS banned when you saw the 0 items in shop?

#5 ChuckleBritches

ChuckleBritches
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:28 PM

Is it possible that you were RS banned when you saw the 0 items in shop?

I turned that off but maybe it just doesnt switch to igloo (so annoying) now and continues with the possibility of getting caught? Idk...

#6 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:31 PM

I turned that off but maybe it just doesnt switch to igloo (so annoying) now and continues with the possibility of getting caught? Idk...

Yeah, I believe if you turn off the option to detect RS bans it'll just keep going. As long as you don't leave it like that for a really long time it shouldn't be a big deal though.

#7 ChuckleBritches

ChuckleBritches
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:40 PM

Yeah, I believe if you turn off the option to detect RS bans it'll just keep going. As long as you don't leave it like that for a really long time it shouldn't be a big deal though.

I HAVE left it for a bit from time to time, but as I said I really feel I have nothing to lose since my main is entirely not associated. I have several other accounts and have AB running smoothly on one of them.
If it IS a ban, how long are those expected to last? I'm not quite frozen yet because I've logged in to all the nonfunctional accounts since.

#8 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:44 PM

I HAVE left it for a bit from time to time, but as I said I really feel I have nothing to lose since my main is entirely not associated. I have several other accounts and have AB running smoothly on one of them.
If it IS a ban, how long are those expected to last? I'm not quite frozen yet because I've logged in to all the nonfunctional accounts since.

Just curious, you're running the AB on a separate IP from whichever one you're accessing your main account on, right?

A ban can last for up to ~2 days, but it is generally shorter.

What do you mean by "not quite frozen yet"?

#9 ChuckleBritches

ChuckleBritches
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:57 PM

when I go to shops when actually logged in on browser, it shows the inventory.

Just curious, you're running the AB on a separate IP from whichever one you're accessing your main account on, right?

A ban can last for up to ~2 days, but it is generally shorter.

What do you mean by "not quite frozen yet"?

Yes, separate device.
I'll just wait it out.
And IDK, neopets be banning people left and right, I dont know if they have a list of pending actions to freeze or what, I dont know how they do it. LOL. But it appears they have def caught on to my shit.

Edited by ChuckleBritches, 13 June 2018 - 03:58 PM.

#10 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:23 PM

@ChuckleBritches A separate device doesn't necessarily mean a different IP. If you're using the same internet connection, you're still at risk.

Getting restock banned doesn't mean that they've "caught on", it happens to legit players as well.

#11 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:54 PM

anywhere from 0.5 to 3.0. pretty broad and it still averages at 2.2 with the occasional speedy snipe.

You’re refreshing every half second? Way to fast. Most legit users will do about 3-6 second refreshes. If you want to look legit, raise your refreshes. That may also be the reason for the restock bans. Constant , super fast refreshing, may get you banned faster. (I can’t recall if that’s actually been proven or is still just a theory).

#12 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:25 AM

Damn you people work fast.

I feel the posts above address your refresh time problem... in your status update you mentioned an error? Are you still experiencing that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users