So, I'm a filthy casual and happily so and will probably never fight in 2-P battledome for fear of Chia/Kacheek Flour, Eraser of the Dark Faerie and such rubbish. I'm happily doing 1-P battledome!
What would be a great set that would be fun to play around with for 1-P that doesn't break the bank? For CURRENT META.
Let's assume I:
1. Have a pet that has sufficient HSDM for this purpose. (I don't but I am working on it)
2. Budget is flexible up to 100 million NPs.
3. I have no desire to show off fancy, rare, elite items such as 2x Super Attack Peas, Grapes of Wrath and such.
I have been trying to get info about a great high-end 1-P set but most people only care about 2-P.
My current set is:
Sword of Reif
Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield
Everlasting Crystal Apple (tells u how much HP I have currently, he he)
Randomly Firing Freeze Ray
Is this set good enough provided I have enough stats? I could get my hands on a Leaded Elemental Vail, but that would be for much later when I have much more HP.
Yes, I am aware training takes precedence. However! If I were of above average stats, what would be an upgrade for this set for 1-P Battledome (if required at all) and reasons why. What would some realistic alternative sets be?
1. Is Grapes of Wrath really necessary since Wand of the Dark Faerie has similar distribution and is multi-use? Or if one were to have a Super Attack Pea? Would bombs then be redundant?
2. Are shields, reflectors and blockers really necessary for 1-P?
3. Is it worth splurging on a super freezer (Moehog Skull, Marbles of Mystery) when there are TWO abilities that give freeze once per battle?
4. Are bombs necessary if you already have powerful constants like WotDF and SuAP?
Weapons I am considering:
- Sword of White Lies (icons suck but damage is high?)
- Wand of the Dark Faerie ('nuff said)
- Illusens Staff (combo with Wand?)
- Deaths Knell/Maractite Dimensional Trap (downgrade of Moehog Skull with 50% freeze)
- Sword of Lameness (for... fun??)
What else should I consider WITHIN REASON?
TLDR: What is a good high-end 1P Battledome set for above average stats within the limit of 100-200 million NP?
What are some of your favourite 1-P Battledome sets and why?
Edited by crtitcmeerca, 21 June 2018 - 09:31 AM.