• This topic is locked This topic is locked
174 replies to this topic

#1 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:38 PM

POPULAR POST!

ValorSuite is a Neopets automation suite designed to automate many of the tedious tasks Neopets presents. It contains many popular features such as autobuyers, kad feeders, auction snipers, daily automators and more.

The use of this web application may lead to your Neopets account being frozen.

This topic will serve as the official thread for support.

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2018 - 04:10 PM

Wonderful! I've been waiting for a topic on this. I've added it to our guide directory. 

#3 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:34 PM

I've been dying to use this beauty for some time, but I can't because I gave up on finding a stable proxy. Is there a chance of making it optional?  :bag:

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:37 PM

I've been dying to use this beauty for some time, but I can't because I gave up on finding a stable proxy. Is there a chance of making it optional?  :bag:

Are you looking for free proxies? US based?

us-proxy has some elite ones. I usually find one on there that works, but you do have to change the proxy daily usually. Only trouble I've had with them is when neopets was having issues recently, none worked, but I chalk that up to neopets itself. 

#5 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:52 PM

Are you looking for free proxies? US based?

us-proxy has some elite ones. I usually find one on there that works, but you do have to change the proxy daily usually. Only trouble I've had with them is when neopets was having issues recently, none worked, but I chalk that up to neopets itself. 

Yeah I use us-proxy and hidemy.name they work fine with the downloadable programs but they always give me an error in valorsuite 

edit: as I posted this I got it working for the first time, yay

Edited by Drops, 01 July 2018 - 06:00 PM.

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:19 PM

Yeah I use us-proxy and hidemy.name they work fine with the downloadable programs but they always give me an error in valorsuite 

edit: as I posted this I got it working for the first time, yay

With us-proxy, try and use the ones with ports:

I've found those tend to be the ones that work the most. 

#7 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:52 AM

Well done Valor.

My question is: Will you be adding any color, images or style to the application? Or keeping it monotone ;)

#8 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:43 AM

From the FAQ:

If you did not use a proxy then all traffic from the server to Neopets would come from the same source. You would be frozen.

ValorSuite uses your supplied proxy server for all functions. It is important to have a fast and reliable proxy provider for ValorSuite.

Well done Valor.

My question is: Will you be adding any color, images or style to the application? Or keeping it monotone ;)

Trying to keep it as minimal as possible. Eventually I will be adding JS for things like a log number indicator (in the menu) and having times for scheduling displayed in the user's timezone.

#9 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:39 AM

Excite. I owe you a favicon don't I? Or did you get one?

#10 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:36 PM

Excite. I owe you a favicon don't I? Or did you get one?

I got one.

#11 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:34 AM

I keep getting "Neopets stopped login attempt" no matter what proxy I try to use. My account is fine, password ok, pin ok. Maybe neopets is requesting anniversary?

#12 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2018 - 01:45 PM

I keep getting "Neopets stopped login attempt" no matter what proxy I try to use. My account is fine, password ok, pin ok. Maybe neopets is requesting anniversary?

Go to logs and download the log then view it to resolve the problem. Common reasons are Neopets blocking a proxy or requiring you to login with your account birthday information first.

#13 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2018 - 04:29 PM

Go to logs and download the log then view it to resolve the problem. Common reasons are Neopets blocking a proxy or requiring you to login with your account birthday information first.

Can't open it, just after downloading I get:

"ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND" 

#14 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:04 AM

Can't open it, just after downloading I get:

"ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND" 

Try a different browser.

Which operating system are you on?

#15 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:31 AM

the kad feeder is buying a lot of foods and not feeding anything, is it normal?

#16 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:54 AM

the kad feeder is buying a lot of foods and not feeding anything, is it normal?

Yes. It will simultaneously buy all the food needed and try to feed the kad until it gets its first feed.

#17 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:25 AM

what happened to the old valor suite? I remember there was an .exe program to download and it was not a website, is that gone now? preferred that and liked how you did not need a proxy

#18 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:00 PM

what happened to the old valor suite? I remember there was an .exe program to download and it was not a website, is that gone now? preferred that and liked how you did not need a proxy

It's no longer supported.

Patch notes:

Money Tree Grabber was added to VSW.

#19 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2018 - 08:47 PM

It's no longer supported.

Patch notes:

Money Tree Grabber was added to VSW.

so what free proxy should I use? and if the proxy shuts off or turns off while I am using the auto buyer I will be frozen? also I have never used a proxy auto buying on my main with abrosia, if I start auto buying with valor using a proxy neopets will see my IP coming from that proxy IP correct? wouldn't that be suddenly suspicious?

just wondering why a proxy is required with all this I miss the simpler days when you did not need one for valor suite

really want to try out valor suite though but need help with the proxy stuff

Edited by fiasco817, 16 July 2018 - 08:48 PM.

#20 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:49 AM

so what free proxy should I use? and if the proxy shuts off or turns off while I am using the auto buyer I will be frozen? also I have never used a proxy auto buying on my main with abrosia, if I start auto buying with valor using a proxy neopets will see my IP coming from that proxy IP correct? wouldn't that be suddenly suspicious?

just wondering why a proxy is required with all this I miss the simpler days when you did not need one for valor suite

really want to try out valor suite though but need help with the proxy stuff

• I would not recommend a free proxy for serious use. They are usually unreliable.
  • You will not be frozen if the proxy becomes unavailable.
  • Yes Neopets will see your IP coming from a new address. You can start your own proxy server if you would like but I don't have the time to write a guide for that.
  • If the proxy location is in the same geographical area as you then it wouldn't be suspicious. If you are from North America and you start using a proxy from Mongolia it will look suspicious.

From the FAQ on the site:

Answer

If you did not use a proxy then all traffic from the server to Neopets would come from the same source. You would be frozen.

ValorSuite uses your supplied proxy server for all functions. It is important to have a fast and reliable proxy provider for ValorSuite.

#21 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:21 AM

• I would not recommend a free proxy for serious use. They are usually unreliable.
  • You will not be frozen if the proxy becomes unavailable.
  • Yes Neopets will see your IP coming from a new address. You can start your own proxy server if you would like but I don't have the time to write a guide for that.
  • If the proxy location is in the same geographical area as you then it wouldn't be suspicious. If you are from North America and you start using a proxy from Mongolia it will look suspicious.

From the FAQ on the site:

ok thanks for the info! only thing I don't get it is you just said if I don't use a proxy I will be frozen while also saying I will not be frozen if proxy is disconnected/unavailable but if it becomes unavailable wouldn't I be frozen since the proxy is turned off or am I logged out when it becomes unavailable? if not I am guessing there is a safeguard when proxy drops

and hmm ok still don't know what proxy to use

#22 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:07 AM

ok thanks for the info! only thing I don't get it is you just said if I don't use a proxy I will be frozen while also saying I will not be frozen if proxy is disconnected/unavailable but if it becomes unavailable wouldn't I be frozen since the proxy is turned off or am I logged out when it becomes unavailable? if not I am guessing there is a safeguard when proxy drops

and hmm ok still don't know what proxy to use

The safeguard will protect your account if the proxy drops.

#23 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2018 - 12:02 PM

The safeguard will protect your account if the proxy drops.

ahhh perfect that was really my only worry, guess I'll start looking for a good free proxy, wonder if there are any great free ones. and thanks for the quick replies man and great job on valor suite always loved the program! oh and would cyber ghost vpn be ok as a free VPN? guess it won't hurt to try since the safeguard will protect me from anything

#24 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:50 PM

ahhh perfect that was really my only worry, guess I'll start looking for a good free proxy, wonder if there are any great free ones. and thanks for the quick replies man and great job on valor suite always loved the program! oh and would cyber ghost vpn be ok as a free VPN? guess it won't hurt to try since the safeguard will protect me from anything

It might if they offer proxies in addition to a VPN service. You can always test and see what your buy times are like.

#25 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:32 AM

confused, am I supposed to change my IP to a proxy IP in my browser settings first or do I just need to put it in the proxy field when I log into valorsuite web? (or do I need to do both things) I also logged into valorsuite web for first time and was not able to figure out how to start the auto buyer, none of these things are clear for me and there are no instructions for these things in the faq

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: msab, auction sniper, valorsuite, daily, pet trainer, kad feeder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users