msab auction sniper valorsuite daily pet trainer kad feeder

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
174 replies to this topic

#26 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2018 - 05:36 PM

confused, am I supposed to change my IP to a proxy IP in my browser settings first or do I just need to put it in the proxy field when I log into valorsuite web? (or do I need to do both things) I also logged into valorsuite web for first time and was not able to figure out how to start the auto buyer, none of these things are clear for me and there are no instructions for these things in the faq

You need to put the proxy in the proxy field.

To start the auto buyer:

1. Control Panel
  2. Click Edit on the account you want
  3. Bots menu
  4. Actions -> Edit for the specific bot you want to start
  5. Scroll down until you find RunState. Set to Running.
  6. Click Save. The bot will start running within two seconds and you will be able to confirm this by clicking Logs at the top menu

#27 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:18 PM

From the FAQ:

If you did not use a proxy then all traffic from the server to Neopets would come from the same source. You would be frozen.

ValorSuite uses your supplied proxy server for all functions. It is important to have a fast and reliable proxy provider for ValorSuite.

I get it, but in my case I only use it in one account, and I really cant get a fast and reliable proxy provider for ValorSuite. It's becoming pointless to me to use it because it will run for 5 minutes and then shut down because of the proxy. And it's such a useful and cool site...

#28 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:49 AM

I get it, but in my case I only use it in one account, and I really cant get a fast and reliable proxy provider for ValorSuite. It's becoming pointless to me to use it because it will run for 5 minutes and then shut down because of the proxy. And it's such a useful and cool site...

yeah I don't like it either I definitely prefer the old valor suite, as an .exe program it was more simple and to the point, but hopefully the proxy with this new valorsuite web doesn't slow the times down so I can't buy anything. and valor I am guessing if I accidentally put in an incorrect proxy in the proxy field that the auto buyer won't run correct? like a safeguard just like if the proxy dropped? cause yeah nervous about being frozen

just wondering I don't see anyone talk about using valor suite web's  programs or the autobuyers or anything, how are people liking it? are people successfuly grabbing items with the autubuyer? success rates/stories? 

Edited by fiasco817, 30 July 2018 - 11:49 AM.

#29 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2018 - 04:57 PM

Somehow the program has filled my inventory with 1400+ items and now won't move them to my SDB when I log in, like I have it set to do. Is there any way to solve this or am I going to have to do it manually?

#30 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2018 - 08:12 AM

yeah I don't like it either I definitely prefer the old valor suite, as an .exe program it was more simple and to the point, but hopefully the proxy with this new valorsuite web doesn't slow the times down so I can't buy anything. and valor I am guessing if I accidentally put in an incorrect proxy in the proxy field that the auto buyer won't run correct? like a safeguard just like if the proxy dropped? cause yeah nervous about being frozen

just wondering I don't see anyone talk about using valor suite web's  programs or the autobuyers or anything, how are people liking it? are people successfuly grabbing items with the autubuyer? success rates/stories? 

If the proxy doesn't work the account will be disabled in ValorSuite and you will be emailed why depending on your email settings.

I get constant 0.8s to 1.2s buy times with it. I don't AB items worth more than 999,999NP because I need to do it high volume for testing.

Somehow the program has filled my inventory with 1400+ items and now won't move them to my SDB when I log in, like I have it set to do. Is there any way to solve this or am I going to have to do it manually?

SDB Auto Pricer was probably run with a move location of Inventory. Still it should deposit all of your items on login. Make sure the option is selected then disable and enable that account. If that does not fix it PM me and we will get this fixed ASAP.

#31 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:16 PM

PSA: Valorous updated the program and the inventory bug is fixed!

#32 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2018 - 10:22 AM

Now that the desktop version has been discontinued I cant use the web version as my proxies need IP auth. Is there anything I can do about that?

Thanks for all your hard work!

#33 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2018 - 03:16 PM

Now that the desktop version has been discontinued I cant use the web version as my proxies need IP auth. Is there anything I can do about that?

Thanks for all your hard work!

Check your PM. I sent instructions. I'll eventually add them to the proxy page on the web application.

#34 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2018 - 06:10 AM

Check your PM. I sent instructions. I'll eventually add them to the proxy page on the web application.

Thank you sir! You are a legend.

#35 Risey

Risey
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:14 PM

I'm unable to enable my account, and the logs say my account is disabled on neopets, even though it isn't. Help?

Edited by Risey, 16 August 2018 - 12:14 PM.

#36 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:05 PM

I'm unable to enable my account, and the logs say my account is disabled on neopets, even though it isn't. Help?

What is the exact message that it gives you?

#37 Lilithe

Lilithe
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:14 AM

Vortex Fishing keeps breaking on accounts with 6 pets, it only completes fishing for the 5th pet and leaves the 6th as my active .

Accounts also keep getting disabled after some time with the message: Proxy error or very rare Neopets error.

When I download the action it shows the following:

red_oops.gif
Error: You have been directed to this page from the wrong place! If you KEEP getting this error, chances are you have some security settings enabled that are not letting you play Neopets correctly.

Click here to see some tips that might help you fix this problem.

#38 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2018 - 10:56 AM

Vortex Fishing keeps breaking on accounts with 6 pets, it only completes fishing for the 5th pet and leaves the 6th as my active .

Accounts also keep getting disabled after some time with the message: Proxy error or very rare Neopets error.

When I download the action it shows the following:

red_oops.gif
Error: You have been directed to this page from the wrong place! If you KEEP getting this error, chances are you have some security settings enabled that are not letting you play Neopets correctly.

Click here to see some tips that might help you fix this problem.

I will look into vortex fishing.

That error is caused by your proxy stripping referrer headers or Neopets screwing up. I can't do anything about it in either case.

#39 Lilithe

Lilithe
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:17 PM

I see, I will have to find a good proxy then. I'm also unable to change the default wish item for the wishing well, it reverts to default after i clicked save.

#40 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:21 PM

I see, I will have to find a good proxy then. I'm also unable to change the default wish item for the wishing well, it reverts to default after i clicked save.

This bug has been fixed.

#41 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2018 - 07:02 AM

I just signed up with PrivateProxies.me and it gave me proxies in the format of ip:port:authstring If I paste them in there, it's complaining. What do? I'm used to using the Hide vpn lolol

Edit: I swapped the given credentials to be authstring@ip:port and it looks like it's going. I missed that colon in the middle of the auth string, so I'm sure that's a user/pass. May be worth putting in the FAQ for derps like me. :p

Edited by zex, 19 August 2018 - 07:04 AM.

#42 Kwi

Kwi
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2018 - 04:55 PM

I apologise in advance if this is a silly question, but if I am only running one account on the valorsuite web, could I just put in my real IP address and port for the proxy? Would it still seem suspicious especially if I only run one bot (like only the autobuyer) at any given time?

#43 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2018 - 04:58 PM

I just signed up with PrivateProxies.me and it gave me proxies in the format of ip:port:authstring If I paste them in there, it's complaining. What do? I'm used to using the Hide vpn lolol

Edit: I swapped the given credentials to be authstring@ip:port and it looks like it's going. I missed that colon in the middle of the auth string, so I'm sure that's a user/pass. May be worth putting in the FAQ for derps like me. :p

Glad everything worked out.

I apologise in advance if this is a silly question, but if I am only running one account on the valorsuite web, could I just put in my real IP address and port for the proxy? Would it still seem suspicious especially if I only run one bot (like only the autobuyer) at any given time?

You absolutely can if you set up your own proxy server on your machine. I will not be writing a walkthrough for this though.

#44 Kwi

Kwi
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2018 - 05:06 PM

Thanks very much for the quick reply! Ill do some googling and look into it :)

#45 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2018 - 07:27 PM

Glad everything worked out.

You absolutely can if you set up your own proxy server on your machine. I will not be writing a walkthrough for this though.

You really should write some kind of guide... lol.

Setting up a proxy running from your own machine is not always trivial.

#46 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2018 - 06:47 AM

Seconding that setting up a proxy from your machine is not trivial. Many guides are not noob friendly. I would consider myself as a somewhat technologically literate person with some limited coding knowledge and I couldn't figure it out.

I have told him this more times than I can count, but for some reason it is not getting through.

Maybe one of our more tech-savy members could make a guide on it.

#47 Zombipster

Zombipster
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 05:21 AM

Hi there! Just wanted to ask if there is any possibility to add an explanation post of all the things that ValorSuite Web can do. I mean, It's not clear to me exactly how is it working. As example, does it wait for the Snowager to be awake for doing that daily? if so, is it better to let the bot "Running" instead of "following schedule"?

Thanks in advance! You have a pretty good website there!

Edited by Zombipster, 24 August 2018 - 05:21 AM.

#48 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2018 - 09:51 AM

Hi there! Just wanted to ask if there is any possibility to add an explanation post of all the things that ValorSuite Web can do. I mean, It's not clear to me exactly how is it working. As example, does it wait for the Snowager to be awake for doing that daily? if so, is it better to let the bot "Running" instead of "following schedule"?

Thanks in advance! You have a pretty good website there!

Tools run when their running state is "Running". They wait for the scheduled time when they are "FollowingSchedule".

Some tools have many autonomous submodules that are registered to them. The daily tool is one of these. While its run state is "Running" it will do dailies only when appropriate. In the case of the Snowager it will only do that daily while the Snowager is awake.

I hope this helps.

#49 Zombipster

Zombipster
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:30 AM

Tools run when their running state is "Running". They wait for the scheduled time when they are "FollowingSchedule".

Some tools have many autonomous submodules that are registered to them. The daily tool is one of these. While its run state is "Running" it will do dailies only when appropriate. In the case of the Snowager it will only do that daily while the Snowager is awake.

I hope this helps.

So as far as I understand: I need to let the daily bot "running" in order to get the snowager daily?

#50 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:32 AM

So as far as I understand: I need to let the daily bot "running" in order to get the snowager daily?

Yes. The daily tool must be running and the snowager daily must be enabled.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: msab, auction sniper, valorsuite, daily, pet trainer, kad feeder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users