ValorSuite Web

msab auction sniper valorsuite daily pet trainer kad feeder

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
174 replies to this topic

#51 Userman

Userman
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:47 PM

How does the shop pricer work? Is it just pulling from your database?

I have noticed that some prices are wrong either over or under which is to be expected. Just wondering where its pulling prices from.

#52 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:48 PM

How does the shop pricer work? Is it just pulling from your database?

I have noticed that some prices are wrong either over or under which is to be expected. Just wondering where its pulling prices from.

It pulls from my database.

PM me with examples of items that you feel are far off. I'll revise as needed.

#53 Userman

Userman
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 03:08 PM

Pmed with a few examples, but that was just a small example of a few items from my shop on one page of 500+ items, i could go through all my items if that would help, but im sure a majority of the newer items have fluctuated alot.

#54 Zombipster

Zombipster
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:18 AM

It pulls from my database.

PM me with examples of items that you feel are far off. I'll revise as needed.

Why don't you use the Neocodex Database?

#55 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:57 AM

Why don't you use the Neocodex Database?

That is one of its sources.

#56 Lilithe

Lilithe
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 04:15 AM

Hi there, wondering how do I use the Items to never buy function, I added the items in but it's still buying the items. Do I need to add anything in between the items? I just put in item name, hit enter then put in the next item name.

Edit: Oh nevermind, I just realised I missed out a punctuation mark.

Edited by Lilithe, 26 August 2018 - 04:18 AM.

#57 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2018 - 06:53 PM

Hi there, wondering how do I use the Items to never buy function, I added the items in but it's still buying the items. Do I need to add anything in between the items? I just put in item name, hit enter then put in the next item name.

Edit: Oh nevermind, I just realised I missed out a punctuation mark.

Good to hear that it all worked out. Once all the features are in I plan on making the UI more friendly.

#58 JaneTheDog

JaneTheDog
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 12:40 AM

Can I use this if I use a VPN like tunnelbear? I prefer that over using a proxy plus I'm already paying for that...

Edited by JaneTheDog, 27 August 2018 - 01:04 AM.

#59 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:05 AM

Can I use this if I use a VPN like tunnelbear? I prefer that over using a proxy plus I'm already paying for that...

If it provides a proxy service then yes.

#60 Userman

Userman
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 04:32 PM

Valorous, could you add an option to only not grab dupe NC items from the money tree grabber?

I still want it to grab dupes of normal items, but if i turn off the dont grab dupes options it will keep grabbing dupes of nc items?

#61 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2018 - 02:07 PM

Valorous, could you add an option to only not grab dupe NC items from the money tree grabber?

I still want it to grab dupes of normal items, but if i turn off the dont grab dupes options it will keep grabbing dupes of nc items?

Can you rephrase that?

Next update will contain a beta pet feeder and many UI changes. Sometime this week.

Released.

#62 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 07:30 PM

Hi,

Here's a guide to setting up your own full anonymous proxy.

I personally use Google Cloud Platform - Compute Engine, it has a pretty decent always free (not just 1 year like AWS) option. Worse case you'll spend less than a dollar a month, I setup a $1 budget to get alerts on the service.

See: https://cloud.google...ts#compute_name

Squid Proxy Setup

• Create a Virtual Machine (VM) on a cloud provider
    • For GCP you will need a f1-micro
    • Make sure to use one of these regions: us-east1, us-west1, us-central1, zone doesnt matter for you, thats for high availability
    • Egress (outbound traffic) is only 1GB per month free, so stick to using valor only on this. Traffic to non-Americas is not included in the free plan
    • Ignore the $4.28 per month estimated, you should get 700+ hours free credit, varies depending on days in the month
    • Make sure to read both of these documents: https://cloud.google.com/free and https://cloud.google...559#always-free
    • Make sure to set the billing budget and alert, it wont stop it but will let you know if its costing you money.
    • Stop the vm to stop the cost from rising, keep in mind disk space still count even if the vm is stopped.
  • Create firewall rule for origin 0.0.0.0/0 TCP port 3128 inbound to your VM instance
  • Choose Container-optimized Linux for your image, or a generic VM and install docker
  • SSH into your VM
    • For GCP you can just use Cloud Shell
  • Run the following command
docker run -d --name proxy -p 3128:3128 kuwaz/proxy entry (username) (password) ;

• Please test your proxy is working before using, you might get frozen otherwise
  • To use the proxy, it needs to be formatted like this:

http://{username}:{password}@{external-ip}:3128 # for normal use

{username}:{password}@{external-ip}:3128 # for valorsuite use

• Get the IP from your VM, usually ip addr works, but for GCP the external IP is actually in the web console
  • To test your proxy, run this command locally or from some other machine
  • If you're on windows you will need to install git bash (https://git-scm.com/download/win)

export https_proxy="http://{username}:{password}@{external-ip}:3128" && curl "https://api.ipify.org?format=json"

# response should be proxy's ip

Thanks

Edited by kuwazome, 21 September 2018 - 03:57 PM.

#63 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:07 PM

Removed 

Edited by kuwazome, 21 September 2018 - 03:55 PM.

#64 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:03 AM

@kuwazome I chose us-east4, is that a problem?

It seems to be working, thank you so much for the guide!

That one might not be free, I'm not 100% sure since Google's guides arent always up to date.

#65 AJB540

AJB540
  • 656 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:39 AM

What's the recommended schedule for MSAB now? It's been awhile since I've used any of this.

#66 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:35 AM

Now that I actually have a chance to use ValorSuite Web, I have a few small suggestions to make to improve user friendliness:

• Enabling accounts should be in the control page. It's a bit annoying to go into the edit page, save, then check the control page if it's enabled
  • The Dailies page is unnecessarily clunky to enable things. Instead of having to go into each daily to check the dropdown box to enable a single daily, maybe have a checkbox with all the dailies together. Just check and uncheck which dailies you want, and save everything all together
  • If ValorSuite will only use one time zone, use Neopian Standard Time (since it's also in the game). I do realize that user time zones are being planned
  • I missed the inventory control that ValorSuite used to have. I would love to see what's in my inventory and do actions on items all through ValorSuite Web

Larger scale issues that I think could be tweaked:

• If there are multiple tools running, like a dailies automator and a SDB pricer going on at the same time, maybe queue the page requests so they aren't concurrent for safety. 
  • There should be a button that does the following: I want to run this tool for x amount of hours, start now. Also would be nice to get a timer to see how much time is left for the tool to run.

Some things to consider. Great job on ValorSuite Web! :)

1. Added to to-do list.
  2. I can implement this as an enabled button and a save at the bottom. On to-do list.
  3. UTC will remain until user's current timezone is implemented.
  4. This has long been on the to-do list. It currently exists in my build but is not ready for public use. It will be a new tab under Dalies on the edit account page.
  5. They are allowed to be as concurrent as a moderately computer skilled user that creates a bookmarks folder and clicks it to open all things they may frequently visit. Intelligent decisions are more limited in their concurrency.
  6. Part 1 is added to my to-do list. Part 2 is added to my priority to-do list.

#67 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:24 PM

Thank you so much @Valorous! I do have questions about the ValorSuite premium:

• The ValorSuite Premium tab just doesn't load on Safari for some reason. Works on Chrome
  • How much is Premium supposed to cost, and is it a lifetime license for the account? I noticed I could adjust how much to pay, and am a little confused. 

1. I'll look into it.
  2. It is single month. You can control the price within reason.

#68 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:29 PM

Is there a way to make a proxy coming from your own location? Tbh have no idea how proxies work :)

#69 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:01 AM

Yes this is possible, but requires some technical knowhow. I believe there are two options: run it through your computer via an application like Squid and keep your computer running basically 24/7 or set up another computer (like a Raspberry Pi) as a server. For what it's worth, the guide @kuwazome worked for me!

And I must say, wow @Valorous you are fast! Already implemented a couple things I mentioned. I have one more suggestion:

• The log settings for the main shop autobuyer is very black and white. Either I get drowned in hundreds of pages of log events through verbose logging or basically no information. I was wondering if for the non-verbose log if it can record how many items are in the shop so you at least know it's active. Kind of like in Abrosia there is a number on the bottom right that tells you how many items there are in the shop. 

And one question: When I try to set the pet trainer to run, it immediately disables. I wonder why?

Hmmm ok lol don't know how to do that I'll try kuwazome's guide when I get the time 

#70 Userman

Userman
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:49 AM

Yes this is possible, but requires some technical knowhow. I believe there are two options: run it through your computer via an application like Squid and keep your computer running basically 24/7 or set up another computer (like a Raspberry Pi) as a server. For what it's worth, the guide @kuwazome worked for me!

And I must say, wow @Valorous you are fast! Already implemented a couple things I mentioned. I have one more suggestion:

• The log settings for the main shop autobuyer is very black and white. Either I get drowned in hundreds of pages of log events through verbose logging or basically no information. I was wondering if for the non-verbose log if it can record how many items are in the shop so you at least know it's active. Kind of like in Abrosia there is a number on the bottom right that tells you how many items there are in the shop. 

And one question: When I try to set the pet trainer to run, it immediately disables. I wonder why?

Experiencing the same pet training bug.

#71 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:31 PM

• MSAB request has been completed and added to the pending update.
  • Pet trainer fix added to pending update. Good catch.

Released.

#72 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 03:55 PM

Added dockerized proxy setup, should be much easier now.

http://www.neocodex....-3#entry2027072

#73 AJB540

AJB540
  • 656 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 05:56 AM

It seems to be over-valuing a lot of items, some by almost double. Is there anything that can be done to fix that?

Edited by AJB540, 26 September 2018 - 06:22 AM.

#74 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:34 AM

It seems to be over-valuing a lot of items, some by almost double. Is there anything that can be done to fix that?

I will continue to work on the database. It has a hard time to keep up with how fast the prices are changing lately.

Edit: Pricing problems should be mostly resolved over the next 24 hours automatically. Let me know if there are any anomalies.

#75 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:21 AM

With the help of @Valorous (and his python code), I have actually successfully set up port forwarding via my router to use my internet as a proxy server! Which means I can use my network as a proxy for ValorSuite Web. Who is interested in a guide?

Me. I'd love one. I was trying to google about how to do that but I couldn't get it. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: msab, auction sniper, valorsuite, daily, pet trainer, kad feeder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users