msab auction sniper valorsuite daily pet trainer kad feeder

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
174 replies to this topic

#76 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 01:19 AM

I'm now using Valoursuite Web and I have a few questions and suggestions:

1) A few minutes or some time after logging in my account gets disabled because "Proxy / Neopets failed to respond". When I enable it again everything is fine until it's not anymore. The problem is there since yesterday, the days before everything was alright. I'm using my own proxy with your python script as detailed by ortin in his guide. The script shows no errors. Is there a common cause known for this problem?
2) Will the Shapeshifter solver come back?
3) Would it be possible for the pet trainer to check the SDB for codestones before buying any?
4) Do I actually need to pay attention to the Neopets Latency?
5) Your donations page in the other thread seems to be broken. Is there another one?

#77 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2018 - 03:40 AM

I'm now using Valoursuite Web and I have a few questions and suggestions:

1) A few minutes or some time after logging in my account gets disabled because "Proxy / Neopets failed to respond". When I enable it again everything is fine until it's not anymore. The problem is there since yesterday, the days before everything was alright. I'm using my own proxy with your python script as detailed by ortin in his guide. The script shows no errors. Is there a common cause known for this problem?
2) Will the Shapeshifter solver come back?
3) Would it be possible for the pet trainer to check the SDB for codestones before buying any?
4) Do I actually need to pay attention to the Neopets Latency?
5) Your donations page in the other thread seems to be broken. Is there another one?

1. That proxy script isn't very good and a new one needs to be built. It was mostly a proof of concept.
  2. It is my last feature to re-implement.
  3. I can add that to the to-do list.
  4. Not unless it is a gigantic value. It is mostly informational for you.
  5. Get Premium

#78 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 03:04 AM

That proxy script isn't very good and a new one needs to be built. It was mostly a proof of concept.

That's good to know. Yesterday it was much better, today so far everything seems to be working as it should. If the script is at fault, shouldn't the failure rate be somewhat reliable? Also, even though I unchecked the box I still get emails when my account gets disabled. I have a ton of emails about this.

Regarding the codestone-SDB thing, I sometimes catch the program putting newly bought codestones for training into my SDB, thus having to buy these anew. It would be great if you could add that feature since you get a ton of codestones from battling over time.

#79 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2018 - 05:01 AM

That's good to know. Yesterday it was much better, today so far everything seems to be working as it should. If the script is at fault, shouldn't the failure rate be somewhat reliable? Also, even though I unchecked the box I still get emails when my account gets disabled. I have a ton of emails about this.

Regarding the codestone-SDB thing, I sometimes catch the program putting newly bought codestones for training into my SDB, thus having to buy these anew. It would be great if you could add that feature since you get a ton of codestones from battling over time.

• Double check that the box is unchecked and reverify that it still sends anyways. If it does I will look into it. I could not reproduce this and it will make debugging time consuming.
  • The bots do not know of the existence of other bots that are running. If one bot is designed to move all untracked items to SDB and the trainer runs, buys codestones and tracks them there will be classic parallel issues. Fixing this is on the to-do list.
  • The Autotrainer will eventually check SDB.

#80 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 10:52 AM

• Double check that the box is unchecked and reverify that it still sends anyways.

Yup, definitely. The box has been unchecked for a few days; I verified this just now. I closed the proxy script to provoke a failure and about half an hour after the log said "failed to respond" I got the email.

If this is only affecting me though please don't worry too much about it - especially if you couldn't reproduce this. If someone else says something similar you've heard it before, but I don't do too much else on the email account so it's not too bad.

#81 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 11:55 AM

@Valorous

When does the pet autotrainer page update with new pets? It still isnt showing my new pets.

Thanks

#82 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2018 - 03:17 PM

@Valorous

When does the pet autotrainer page update with new pets? It still isnt showing my new pets.

Thanks

Accounts -> Actions -> Request

#83 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 04:42 PM

Accounts -> Actions -> Request

Thanks

#84 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2018 - 07:29 PM

Yup, definitely. The box has been unchecked for a few days; I verified this just now. I closed the proxy script to provoke a failure and about half an hour after the log said "failed to respond" I got the email.

If this is only affecting me though please don't worry too much about it - especially if you couldn't reproduce this. If someone else says something similar you've heard it before, but I don't do too much else on the email account so it's not too bad.

I found this bug with your help. It should now be patched.

PM me a Neopets account username and I'll give it premium as a reward.

#85 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:00 AM

Hey! I found a minor bug. Here is the scenario:

The account is enabled. ValorSuite was logged in to Neopets but is no longer after I logged into Neopets on my browser to manually manage my account (while no tools were running). Then, my MSAB tool is triggered at a certain time to run for a few hours. So, ValorSuite logs back into the account, but the MSAB tool is disabled because it wasn't logged in right at the time. My event log looks (approximately) like this:

• 12:00:00 MSAB started 
  • 12:00:01 Account logging in...
  • 12:00:02 MSAB disabled
  • 12:00:04 Account successfully logged in!

Basically if ValorSuite isn't logged in at that exact moment, the tool will be disabled. Is there any way to prevent a tool from waiting to get logged in without disabling like that?

I could add that as a premium feature.

#86 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 05:12 PM

@Valorous

Heres a feature request, forward neopets notifications to email.

#87 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:14 AM

My first time trying to use ValourSuite, and I keep running into a problem ...

I've added the account information and the proxy/port.

It starts off in disabled state.

I try to enable the account, and I get this:

Account is logging in.

Successfully logged in!

Refreshing pet data.

Proxy / Neopets failed to respond. Account Disabled.

ERROR: Failed to calculate neopets latency.

I've logged in directly via browser, and both account and proxy are working fine.

Looked all over VS for "Neopets Latency" and can't find anything to turn on/off/adjust.

Can someone please help me and translate this error into "what is the problem and how can I fix it?"

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Purrina, 05 November 2018 - 07:57 AM.

#88 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:55 AM

Valorous, the Pet Trainer lets my pet finish its course but doesn't send it on a new one. It's not because of my settings - are you aware of this problem?
Also, I think the Daily Manager is faulty? It starts the dailies when I log in, but it doesn't do all that I told it to do, and when I enable the Daily Manager manually it doesn't either. Is there something else I need to do?

#89 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2018 - 01:19 PM

@Valorous

Heres a feature request, forward neopets notifications to email.

Added to to-do list.

My first time trying to use ValourSuite, and I keep running into a problem ...

I've added the account information and the proxy/port.

It starts off in disabled state.

I try to enable the account, and I get this:

Account is logging in.

Successfully logged in!

Refreshing pet data.

Proxy / Neopets failed to respond. Account Disabled.

ERROR: Failed to calculate neopets latency.

I've logged in directly via browser, and both account and proxy are working fine.

Looked all over VS for "Neopets Latency" and can't find anything to turn on/off/adjust.

Can someone please help me and translate this error into "what is the problem and how can I fix it?"

Thank you in advance.

Calculating neopets latency is automatic and informational only. It is used to calibrate proxy speed.

Does this continue to happen?

Valorous, the Pet Trainer lets my pet finish its course but doesn't send it on a new one. It's not because of my settings - are you aware of this problem?
Also, I think the Daily Manager is faulty? It starts the dailies when I log in, but it doesn't do all that I told it to do, and when I enable the Daily Manager manually it doesn't either. Is there something else I need to do?

Problem 1:

1. If your pet is level 250 or over it requires premium to keep training.
  2. If this is not the case and your settings are good try to request pets update ( Accounts -> Actions -> Request )
  3. If it still does not work even when manually running the pet trainer then you have run into a bug that I have not been able to reproduce on demand and happens extremely rarely. Finish pet training manually and it should work from now on.

Problem 2:

1. It keeps track of when they have to be run next and randomizes it so you don't look like a bot. I personally tell it to run for 12 hours a day and let the scheduler handle everything.

#90 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

Calculating neopets latency is automatic and informational only. It is used to calibrate proxy speed.

Does this continue to happen?

Yes. My log is exactly those 5 lines - repeated over and over.

I literally can't get past those first 5 steps where VS will log the account in, check the pets, complain about latency then disables the account.

I have checked the account via browser, and there are no login issues.

I've checked the proxy using it at Neopets, and other sites, and I don't have any issues.

If latency is informational only, what is causing the account to be disabled and how can I correct it?

Thank you for your help.

#91 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2018 - 01:57 PM

Yes. My log is exactly those 5 lines - repeated over and over.

I literally can't get past those first 5 steps where VS will log the account in, check the pets, complain about latency then disables the account.

I have checked the account via browser, and there are no login issues.

I've checked the proxy using it at Neopets, and other sites, and I don't have any issues.

If latency is informational only, what is causing the account to be disabled and how can I correct it?

Thank you for your help.

Your proxy appears to be taking too long to respond following a successful login. Is your proxy rate limited?

#92 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:05 PM

Your proxy appears to be taking too long to respond following a successful login. Is your proxy rate limited?

No, I just bought the proxy and it's supposed to be unlimited bandwidth with no speed caps. 

Their site has a page to check the servers, and the server hasn't been down in the last 24 hours so that shouldn't be it.

Does this mean my proxy speed is too slow? Should I do a speed test with it?

Even if the proxy was slow, why would my account keep getting disabled?

#93 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:20 PM

No, I just bought the proxy and it's supposed to be unlimited bandwidth with no speed caps. 

Their site has a page to check the servers, and the server hasn't been down in the last 24 hours so that shouldn't be it.

Does this mean my proxy speed is too slow? Should I do a speed test with it?

Even if the proxy was slow, why would my account keep getting disabled?

Proxy took too long to fulfill a request.

Try the speed test.

#94 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:33 PM

Proxy took too long to fulfill a request.

Try the speed test.

Ping 37 ms

Download 67.36 Mbps

Upload 5.83 Mbps

#95 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:35 PM

Ping 37 ms

Download 67.36 Mbps

Upload 5.83 Mbps

Try connecting to neopets with it and get a speed.

#96 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:44 PM

Ping 55 ms

Download 66.96 Mbps

Upload 5.73 Mbps

#97 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:23 AM

1. If this is not the case and your settings are good try to request pets update ( Accounts -> Actions -> Request )
  2. If it still does not work even when manually running the pet trainer then you have run into a bug that I have not been able to reproduce on demand and happens extremely rarely. Finish pet training manually and it should work from now on.

A pets update fixed the problem - thank you! The number of my pets has changed and this has probably confused the autotrainer.

1. It keeps track of when they have to be run next and randomizes it so you don't look like a bot. I personally tell it to run for 12 hours a day and let the scheduler handle everything.

I see! I have indeed noticed that during the day the Manager does do different dailies, which could very well amount to all of them at the end of the day. This wasn't an issue for me until recently, but because due to me changing jobs I don't run Valorsuite for hours anymore, and thus it doesn't do all dailies anymore.
When I do my dailies manually I do them all at once so I'm done with them for the day. Would it be possible that Valorsuite does the same? For example, even though Food Club is most interesting sometime after 2 pm NST, if I run the Dailies Manager every day at 1 am NST it could collect my winnings and bet anew. Trudy's Surprise isn't tied to any time whatsoever, but I noticed that it often doesn't get done.
On a similar note, what it the Toy Chest daily that Valoursuite does? If it's "Weltrude's Toy Chest" I'm afraid the daily is not functional anymore (which would explain the empty pages it gives me to download when it's done).

Regarding proxy issues, it's interesting that you (Valorous) wrote that a slow response causes problems. Sometime ago I wrote about my own proxy issue -

A few minutes or some time after logging in my account gets disabled because "Proxy / Neopets failed to respond". When I enable it again everything is fine until it's not anymore. The problem is there since yesterday, the days before everything was alright. I'm using my own proxy with your python script as detailed by ortin in his guide. The script shows no errors.

- and I since wondered if this is because of somewhat unreliable internet where I live. When we stream movies our TV sometimes says "no internet connection", but the stream itself is totally unaffected by this (and my computer doesn't tell my about any issues whatsoever), which leads me to the conclusion that these are minor connection issues that are resolved in a very short time. Is it possible that Valorsuite's tolerance for this sort of thing is simply too low for me? Can you shed some light on this?

Edited by Perdita, 06 November 2018 - 04:24 AM.

#98 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:51 AM

A few minutes or some time after logging in my account gets disabled because "Proxy / Neopets failed to respond". When I enable it again everything is fine until it's not anymore. The problem is there since yesterday, the days before everything was alright.

Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one having this problem.

After this happens I re-enable my account again also, but for me the account being disabled keeps repeating.
Is there anything special you did to get past the account being disabled repeatedly?

I'm confused - is the cause of the account getting disabled is about proxy speed (or lack thereof), or is it about VS failing to calculate the speed?

It seems strange it would always fail to calculate the speed right after logging in to Neopets, though.

VS can contact Neopets and log in OK, then my account is disabled for a failure to calculate latency.

Besides latency calculations, is there something else that's happening at the same time to cause the account to disable?

Thank you both so much for your help.

#99 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 12:01 PM

After this happens I re-enable my account again also, but for me the account being disabled keeps repeating.
Is there anything special you did to get past the account being disabled repeatedly?

No, I haven't figured out a pattern yet; I think it's because of connection issues. As I said, I use my own proxy with my own connection - I live in the countryside in Germany and our internet is a joke compared to the rest of Europe. The proxy slows everything down further and this could lead to everything being too slow at times. That's my theory at least.

Usually, if not always, the latency can be calculated in my case. There are also days on which everything is totally fine and I have no issues whatsoever; when there is an issue there does not seem to be a pattern - sometimes it disables immediately after logging in, sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes after an hour. This is what keeps me wondering. It is also why I thought that our problems might not be related. If I understood you correctly, you cannot get past the failure to calculate latency and thus were never actually able to enjoy what Valorsuite has to offer (which is a shame really). This is different in my case. However, maybe it *could* be that your proxy is too slow for Valorsuite, similar to the problem I *could* have, and thus doesn't connect in time. I don't see how this could be fixed besides somehow increasing Valorsuite's tolerance to slow proxies. This would however make autobuying, auction sniping, kad feeding etc. pretty much pointless.

Also, I'm not a programmer or computer scientist, so please don't take my word for it. These are all theories. Valorous will probably know if speed is your problem when he sees the results of the tests.

#100 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2018 - 12:43 PM

No, I haven't figured out a pattern yet; I think it's because of connection issues. As I said, I use my own proxy with my own connection - I live in the countryside in Germany and our internet is a joke compared to the rest of Europe. The proxy slows everything down further and this could lead to everything being too slow at times. That's my theory at least.

Usually, if not always, the latency can be calculated in my case. There are also days on which everything is totally fine and I have no issues whatsoever; when there is an issue there does not seem to be a pattern - sometimes it disables immediately after logging in, sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes after an hour. This is what keeps me wondering. It is also why I thought that our problems might not be related. If I understood you correctly, you cannot get past the failure to calculate latency and thus were never actually able to enjoy what Valorsuite has to offer (which is a shame really). This is different in my case. However, maybe it *could* be that your proxy is too slow for Valorsuite, similar to the problem I *could* have, and thus doesn't connect in time. I don't see how this could be fixed besides somehow increasing Valorsuite's tolerance to slow proxies. This would however make autobuying, auction sniping, kad feeding etc. pretty much pointless.

Also, I'm not a programmer or computer scientist, so please don't take my word for it. These are all theories. Valorous will probably know if speed is your problem when he sees the results of the tests.

I agree - from what you described, it sounds like our problems may be related too.

You're correct - I've never been able to get ValorSuite to run. :(

VS logs me in to Neopets successfully, then fails to calculate latency and immediately disables my account. So frustrating! I can't figure out how to get past that.

The timing just seems so strange though - VS connects to Neopets and logs me in, then it's ~ always~ at that point that I get the error message that latency can't be calculated and my account is disabled. If latency is truly informational only, then there must be something else happening at that point to disable the account.

I thought I finally found a good proxy company, I'll be disappointed if their speed is the problem. I don't understand what the speed test numbers mean, so I don't know if my proxy is "too slow" or not. All I can say is it seems OK through a browser.

Even if it is "too slow", I still think there's a lot of benefit to VS - the very idea of having my dailies done for me every day before I wake up so I can actually enjoy my time on Neopets without the grind is good enough.

I'm hoping Valorous can clear some things up, I'm anxious to hear if there's a solution for both of us.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: msab, auction sniper, valorsuite, daily, pet trainer, kad feeder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users