Quantcast

Photo

Is it possible to add javascript on an iOS app ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sylphe

Sylphe
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 11:27 AM

Hi !

I was wondering if there is a way to have something like Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey but for IOS apps ? In order to add some javascript scripts on web based ios apps.

On a non-jailbreaked device, unfortunately.

Thank you :)

Edited by Sylphe, 09 July 2018 - 11:28 AM.

#2 wizardofthenorth

wizardofthenorth
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:13 PM

For science I went to Greasemonkey's website and saw they had an Android download. I installed Mozilla Firefox on my phone. I then installed the Sakhmet Solitaire script and my phone started to work perfectly on it.

I don't see the mention of iOS on the website. 

It does keep running in the background :) Just toss the baby on and go back to using Chrome for the internet. 

Edited by wizardofthenorth, 14 July 2018 - 05:17 PM.

#3 Realisticerror

Realisticerror
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:42 PM

iOS locks its shit down tight so i doubt that there would be a greasemonkey for it, maybe if youre using chrome browser? but i seriously doubt it even in that case.

Android on the other hand will let you do anything, like wizards example.

#4 Sylphe

Sylphe
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 12:57 AM

Oops sorry for the delay of my answer

For science I went to Greasemonkey's website and saw they had an Android download. I installed Mozilla Firefox on my phone. I then installed the Sakhmet Solitaire script and my phone started to work perfectly on it.

I don't see the mention of iOS on the website. 

It does keep running in the background :) Just toss the baby on and go back to using Chrome for the internet. 

Thank you for the check and the info Wizard ! The fact is I want to run in on a iOS app (which is not available on Android), not on a website like Neo :C

But that's good to know that's available on Android!

iOS locks its shit down tight so i doubt that there would be a greasemonkey for it, maybe if youre using chrome browser? but i seriously doubt it even in that case.

Android on the other hand will let you do anything, like wizards example.

Indeed :/ Well, that's okay.

Maybe when the game will become more popular or will be available on Android things will be easier :D

Edited by Sylphe, 01 August 2018 - 12:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users