• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 09:34 AM

This is the error I'm getting:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1201, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 760, in run
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1082, in processNextTaskItem
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

I'm on windows, have igloo ABing disabled, settings are same as what was recommended in Scot's Super/System. Have shops to visit limited to three specific shops. I reinstalled the entire program manager today and still error still occurs. This problem only appeared today

#2 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 06:23 PM

Try this fix from @Pyro699:

Hey I just gave this a try, still getting the exact same error text as I posted above. 

Edit: I re-installed again and restarted computer, then tried this with a different account for step 3) and it is working now (knock on wood). 

So as of right now it only abrosia only works with the login info of only that one account, same error when i use login info of any other accounts

Edited by Volition, 03 September 2018 - 03:43 PM.

#3 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2018 - 06:27 AM

Clearly something else is going on - and i would love it if someone was able to give me a way to absolutely guarantee a reproduce. Like from fresh clean install (meaning there is no residual config files left over after removal), and a walk-through of producing the error - i cannot come up with a proper fix

#4 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:58 AM

When I reinstalled I used the un-installer in the folder, then deleted whatever was left, then downloaded a copy of the PM then installed. The only notable thing I tried to do that was unusual was trying to run abrosia overnight on 2018/09/02, after that everything got all messed up. So right now the only set of login info that doesn't cause the error is for the account I tried to AB overnight with, it wasn't working initially for any of my accounts but after taking the steps from ortin it started working with that one account. I have tried to reset config with my other accounts to no avail. 

#5 Lushhhhh

Lushhhhh
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 12:38 PM

I was having the same error message and I tried all the above methods to try and fix it. The only way I have been able to fix it is to log into another neopets account. However I did try doing a complete wipe and reinstall of my whole Mac OS which did nothing.

Edited by Lushhhhh, 04 September 2018 - 12:46 PM.

#6 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 02:40 PM

I just tried it with another account, only account it doesn't work with is my main ABing account right now.

#7 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 03:48 PM

Im having the same error, tried refreshing config etc but made no difference.

Think ill be cancelling my advanced membership if its not fixed.

Edited by ziron2000, 08 September 2018 - 04:14 PM.

#8 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2018 - 09:22 PM

It appears to be something specific to an individual's neopets account. I have not been able to track down the conditions in which the event is raised.

The only thing i could possibly do - is add some code to spit out html files that would be relevant to your account and have you email them directly to me. Either that, or giving me your neopets account to test.

While I normally have a very harsh stance against trying to get this kind of information - it seems that it is very difficult to reproduce despite the commonality of the issue. Let me know if you would be okay with either of the above options. The information that the html files would contain is just your username and stuff like that - the html files would not have anything password related.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users