Photo

Abrosia is meant to be putting items in my SDB but its not

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:13 AM

Im not sure what abrosia is doing with my items, i restocked a rare stamp worth a few million and i set abrosia to put any items in my SDB, however, nothing in my SDB. Its vanished. Its not in my shop either so no idea what its done with it.

Is there anyway i can find out what happened to it?

For the time being i have disabled item management because i have lost millions lately in vanishing items.

Anybody else have this issue?

#2 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:44 AM

anybody?

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2018 - 12:18 PM

1. Can we see your settings? 

2. Is the pricing turned on? Turn it off, it doesn't work.

3. Try searching just part of the name of the item without selecting a category in your SDB. 

4. It could have been stolen by an RE. Abrosia should log them, but I can't recall if it does anyone since the RE's were updated. 

#4 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 08:07 AM

Pricing is disabled, and i had deposit into SDB after purchase but i have disabled the SDB option now because its useless and doesnt seem to work.

I cant seem to add a screenshot from the buyer because it doesnt do anything when i click post

Edited by ziron2000, 17 October 2018 - 08:08 AM.

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:10 AM

You need to upload the screenshot to an image hosting site, like imgur. Then hit the little tree picture and put the url (ending in .png, .jpg, ect.) It has to end in any of those, it can't be something like: xxx.jgp1, like what imgur does when you edit a picture. The forum doesn't allow you to just drag and drop. 

Plus, items don't just go missing. Most likely, an RE stole it. It could be in the shop, it could be in the gallery. Check everywhere.

#6 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:41 AM

i wasnt able to upload it, but you can see it from here http://prntscr.com/l78m6g

When i click the image part in the post the page goes grey and does nothing.

The items are not in my shop or sdb and i dont have a gallery.

Edited by ziron2000, 17 October 2018 - 10:42 AM.

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:59 PM

i wasnt able to upload it, but you can see it from here http://prntscr.com/l78m6g

When i click the image part in the post the page goes grey and does nothing.

The items are not in my shop or sdb and i dont have a gallery.

You couldn't upload it because like I said, the link has to end in .jpg, .png, .gif. The file may end in that, but if the link doesn't it won't work. That link doesn't and neither does the image link address, so it won't post to the forum.

This is what the link should look like. (I uploaded it to imgur). 

https://i.imgur.com/Ah108us. png

Ah108us.png

The only thing that makes sense then is an RE, which Abrosia doesn't log. Items don't just disappear. 

1. Do you have the AAA turned on? Turn it off, it doesn't work. 

2. Performing it every 5 minutes is a bit too excessive. It takes time away from buying items, plus, if you're not buying an item every 5 minutes there's nothing to do. 

#8 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:08 PM

AAA is turned off, i dont have the sdb bit turned on now because as i said it doesnt work anyway. I tested it by keeping items in my inventory when running the buyer and they were still there. So what must have happened was abrosia didnt deposit anything to the sdb and then a RE stole the stamp. Its happened twice so far, one stamp worth 1.8m and another worth 3.2m.

I decided now im just going to keep alot more cheap items in my inventory so the a RE will hopefully take the junk

Edited by ziron2000, 17 October 2018 - 02:08 PM.

#9 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:24 PM

AAA is turned off, i dont have the sdb bit turned on now because as i said it doesnt work anyway. I tested it by keeping items in my inventory when running the buyer and they were still there. So what must have happened was abrosia didnt deposit anything to the sdb and then a RE stole the stamp. Its happened twice so far, one stamp worth 1.8m and another worth 3.2m.

I decided now im just going to keep alot more cheap items in my inventory so the a RE will hopefully take the junk

It should only deposit what it bought into the SDB, since it keeps track of it. I don't believe it just deposits everything in your inventory. Because if you use stock in shop, it doesn't stock everything in your inventory if somethings were already there. 

You could just have it store it in shop, then it's protected, no need to shove your inv full which might affect you buying items if it gets full. You don't need to price it, just leave it in there, and it's safe. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users