Different type of graphics request

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2018 - 02:18 PM

So...I do my own tattoos and I am looking for some good art for myself. I can't offer anything right now but I am looking for a couple designs to put on myself. In the future when I get into actually making money off of tattooing I will happily pay for work but right now it's only on myself. Things I want to do:
Wraparound Japanese style waves for wrist 2 inches high by 6 inches long?
9 point star with your own flair, 3 inch by 3 inch
Nautical themed, any size, your style

I will post updates with work done in ink, feel free to add color in separate image for further work and I will add updates to that as well but mostly stencils right now. Credit for work will be given to you, and once I open shop for people to have others get work done you will receive a 20% commission for the work you present and will also contact you for future work.

#2 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2018 - 01:33 PM

I can't draw for shit but I love tattoos so hoping you get some cool art

#3 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2018 - 02:16 PM

Same here. My mind runs in numbers and formula but I can turn art into a tattoo no problem. One of my most recent works is attached.

Attached Files

Edited by WarezHaxor, 16 November 2018 - 02:23 PM.

#4 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:55 PM

That's super cool man, I've been wanting to start my sleeve I just have the elder wand tatted on the side of my arm I'm just at a loss on how to make it into a sleeve lol should've thought about that before I got drunk and decided to get a tat

#5 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2018 - 06:40 AM

I know how that goes all too well hahah. That's why I got my own equipment and decided to start doing my own work. I used to do piercings with a guy who did tattooes and watched him all the time so I learned all about it. And its pretty fun doing it on myself. It's almost more addicting than just getting a tattoo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users