Photo

What's changed in the PC since 2014?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 programmer

programmer
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:35 AM

Used to be an avid PCer back in '14. Any major changes I should be aware of?

For one, I've noticed that draiks and krawks have pretty lost all value, and people are pounding them left and right. Converted pet trading activity seems to be very low, and mostly RW/UC are being traded.

#2 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:43 PM

Everyone's out to report you and get your pets iced on an almost nazi regime level. 

#3 programmer

programmer
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:31 PM

Everyone's out to report you and get your pets iced on an almost nazi regime level. 

Hahahaha  :rofl:

Pretty sure it was like that back in the day though :p

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:40 PM

Hahahaha  :rofl:

Pretty sure it was like that back in the day though :p

They've evolved into Super Duper Nazi's now. 

#5 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:42 PM

They've evolved into Super Duper Nazi's now. 

Double nazis

#6 programmer

programmer
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:45 PM

Double nazis

Noted. I'll be more careful with introducing new UCs.

I was just over in the PC and another thing I noticed is people care a LOT more about tiers. They will have T3, T4, T-whatever in the TITLE  e.g. "T8 UC up for trade" as if tiers are a universal thing! And they will discuss things like "Dream pet is T8"

Couple years ago, it was just UC faerie, UC grey, UC prdk etc. Nobody mentioned "tiers" as if they were law.

Seems harder to trade since everybody cares about value like it is the be all and end all.

Edited by programmer, 19 November 2018 - 05:45 PM.

#7 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:20 PM

Noted. I'll be more careful with introducing new UCs.

I was just over in the PC and another thing I noticed is people care a LOT more about tiers. They will have T3, T4, T-whatever in the TITLE  e.g. "T8 UC up for trade" as if tiers are a universal thing! And they will discuss things like "Dream pet is T8"

Couple years ago, it was just UC faerie, UC grey, UC prdk etc. Nobody mentioned "tiers" as if they were law.

Seems harder to trade since everybody cares about value like it is the be all and end all.

All part of why neopets sucks now

#8 Hush

Hush
  • 340 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:58 PM

I noticed the tier thing aswell. I was never super into trading or the crowd there but there's definitely no fun in it anymore, not for me anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users