#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2018 - 12:56 PM

Codex Conundrum #2

lennywizard2.gif

It's the forsaken Lenny Conundrum except now only available to Codexians. Remember the times when you sat staring at the Lenny Conundrum contest page, hoping, just hoping some form of divinity blesses you with an epiphany that answers a question from a children's pet site. It was of the darkest times.

It's exactly like that, except on Codex.

Starts: Now

Deadline: December 7, 2018 11:59 PM Neopets Standard Time

Rules:

1. Post your answer here. The first correct guess wins.

2. You have unlimited guesses, but keep only 5 guesses per post. Any guesses beyond that one post's fifth will be ignored.

3. You may not post twice in a row. If you want to guess 5 more times, wait (or force) someone else to post. The next person's post does not need to include any guesses.

4. The winner has only three (3) days within me announcing the winner to PM me where to send the prize.

5. Disobeying rules 1, 2, 3 and/or 4 will result in disqualification with no prize even with the correct guess.

6. I will inconsistently or may not at all confirm wrong answers.

7. The contest ends with either the deadline passing or someone solving the puzzle.

8. Only the person who correctly guesses the answer correctly wins the prize.

9. If no one guesses the answer correctly, I'll post the answer, but may not post the solution to getting the answer.

Prize:

jade_scorchstone.gif

Jade Scorchstone

(comes with the neomail from the original seller if you want it. I bought it months ago.)

The Puzzle:

My puzzles are multifaceted because I have a discriminating sense of style. I swear, I'm not that bigoted.

8SC1AM0.png

The Answer:

Spoiler

Good luck.

toy_lenny_bobblehead.gif

#2 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:02 PM

Some cheeky bastard messaged me on discord the correct answer of this puzzle and they said they didn't want the prize. 

Even though it has been solved by someone in Codex, the fact that they didn't post the answer in this thread means it's up for grabs for anyone that does.

#3 Professor

Professor
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:05 AM

@Keil I'll give this a shot. Homepage = Neopets homepage correct? Or might be Neocodex too?

#4 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:33 AM

Use every information you’re presented with.

#5 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:36 AM

What is the Keil Black Market?

What is the news today Neopia?

What is the word Codex people?
What is the deal Codex people?

What is the next prize Advent?

edit/ there's just not enough information given.

Edited by Cant Stop Me, 06 December 2018 - 08:21 PM.

#6 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:18 PM

There are 163 fifteen letter words that contain letters g at position 9

guess im not going to try to figure out the crossword  :shit:

how the hell do people figure this stuff out!

#7 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:55 PM

There should be letters spread out through the puzzle for hints, there's no way this is possible to solve.

#8 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2018 - 09:02 AM

Well someone from Codex would have won it if they fucking lurking and posted it here. angelpuss.gif Prideful twat.

Answer posted. 

Watch out for next time.

#9 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 09:38 AM

?? Where is the answer

#10 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2018 - 01:08 PM

Good question. That is a lovely question. How was your day? On my way to the farmers market, Ariana Grande punched Marie Antoinette’s left tit and cats rained everywhere. Isn’t she just an angel? Pussies everywhere. Might have sucked for those who are allergic. C’est la vie.

Thank you for asking.

#11 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 01:34 PM

Ah there was no answer to it I see...

#12 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2018 - 02:31 PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#13 Professor

Professor
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 07:13 PM

@Keil it was fun trying, any plans to keep the next one this month? :)

#14 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2018 - 07:38 PM

No plans.

Here's a clue if you want to reverse-solve this puzzle using the answer. I even posted the answer twice after the deadline and I got no thanks.

The last conundrum, I PMed all the people who attempted with an answer the full solution. This time around, no one placed a guess. Maybe for the next conundrum, I'm hosting, I'll add the solution as a prize on top of whatever I chose to giveaway.

Puzzles like you see above normally have a different clue for each row with the middle verticle column to be solved.

The horizontal lines are all from the same "theme" derived from adding up all the information given and the verticle line help pick out the correct words/phrases/titles necessary to pick out the yellow boxed letters to finish the question.

The descrimination bit is misleading. The "English Only" part is a factual clue and not one of bigotry. Only the English version would fit in the boxes.

#15 Professor

Professor
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 11:13 PM

No plans.

Here's a clue if you want to reverse-solve this puzzle using the answer. I even posted the answer twice after the deadline and I got no thanks.

The last conundrum, I PMed all the people who attempted with an answer the full solution. This time around, no one placed a guess. Maybe for the next conundrum, I'm hosting, I'll add the solution as a prize on top of whatever I chose to giveaway.

Puzzles like you see above normally have a different clue for each row with the middle verticle column to be solved.

The horizontal lines are all from the same "theme" derived from adding up all the information given and the verticle line help pick out the correct words/phrases/titles necessary to pick out the yellow boxed letters to finish the question.

The descrimination bit is misleading. The "English Only" part is a factual clue and not one of bigotry. Only the English version would fit in the boxes.

Ahan that's a link I totally missed out on.

Not gonna spend another moment on this though, times up = times up.

I'll be looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for hosting them, this place is clearly more interesting than neo :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users