Codex Conundrum #2
It's the forsaken Lenny Conundrum except now only available to Codexians. Remember the times when you sat staring at the Lenny Conundrum contest page, hoping, just hoping some form of divinity blesses you with an epiphany that answers a question from a children's pet site. It was of the darkest times.
It's exactly like that, except on Codex.
Deadline: December 7, 2018 11:59 PM Neopets Standard Time
1. Post your answer here. The first correct guess wins.
2. You have unlimited guesses, but keep only 5 guesses per post. Any guesses beyond that one post's fifth will be ignored.
3. You may not post twice in a row. If you want to guess 5 more times, wait (or force) someone else to post. The next person's post does not need to include any guesses.
4. The winner has only three (3) days within me announcing the winner to PM me where to send the prize.
5. Disobeying rules 1, 2, 3 and/or 4 will result in disqualification with no prize even with the correct guess.
6. I will inconsistently or may not at all confirm wrong answers.
7. The contest ends with either the deadline passing or someone solving the puzzle.
8. Only the person who correctly guesses the answer correctly wins the prize.
9. If no one guesses the answer correctly, I'll post the answer, but may not post the solution to getting the answer.
(comes with the neomail from the original seller if you want it. I bought it months ago.)
My puzzles are multifaceted because I have a discriminating sense of style. I swear, I'm not that bigoted.