Quantcast

Photo

Altador Cup XIV - Team Codex

team codex ac xiv hype

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Poll: Altador Cup XIV (100 member(s) have cast votes)

What team should Team Codex support next year?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Neopets - Honestly, do you still play?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Who is excited for Altador Cup XIV

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:48 AM

So, I am hoping to get hype up for next year's Altador Cup XIV! I don't want to have another year without a                 
TEAM CODEX! Obviously, this will not determine the team for next year as it is a public post, and I would                   
never leak our backing, but this is just to get the topic started!                                                          

I am hoping to follow how the team is announced from previous years! And I know this is early, but is it really?            

So... what do you have to lose? Let's get the topic started!                                                                

I WILL BE DOING REAL WORLD MONETARY GAINS GIVEAWAYS RANDOMLY THROUGHOUT THIS TOPIC AS WELL... SO STAY TUNED AND STAY ACTIVE!

CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER, WHO WOULDN'T WANT AN EXTRA $25 BUCKS TO SPEND ON THEMSELVES?

P.S. I hope I am allowed to do this! I know I have no authority or anything! But... I want to at least get NeoCodex going for AC season! If not, please delete. I wish to make no trouble!

#2 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:06 AM

I voted: Daily player, but just for dailies!

I would have voted "I play every day" but the guild I belong to died out with Keyquest, so I couldn't honestly say that.

#3 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:56 AM

@Purrina You should join another guild! Guilds are great! I love mine!

#4 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:10 AM

@UnicornSoulX I used to love my guild, and I'm a bit sad it died out.

I'm not too interested in joining a guild because I don't feel I can actually have a relaxed honest conversation on Neopets without watching every word I say.

You get a "bad word filter"warning for using the word gRAPEs, for Pete's sake. *eyeroll*

I'd rather have friendships and discussions in a forum like this then an on-site guild.

#5 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:26 AM

@Purrina I understand that! Hahaha we get around those filters very well in our guild!

#6 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:34 AM

It wasn't always like that on Neo though ... I remember in the early days, the "bad word filters" were nowhere near as aggressive an censoring you as they are now.

Ah well, that's why there's forums like this for friends :D

#7 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:43 AM

Agreed! I love NeoCodex. I have met a lot of really good friends from here!

#8 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:40 PM

Isn't altador cup like july/august?

It's only december...

also, fuck that rainbow shit.

#9 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:43 PM

@Drakonid yeah but the past few years, we were talking about the next year's Cup around this time. And last year, nothing realy happened. So I am trying to get the hype back up. I have some other plans as well to help get more newbies to the site. Who knows if it will work, but I can try!

And sorry... I am a unicorn and love rainbows lol. But I can change it if you request!

Oh and the AC starts in June! And is over the last day of June!

#10 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:03 PM

If you become the leader, we'll support you.

#11 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:08 PM

Aw ... Please don't change it, I love your rainbows!

#12 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 04:29 PM

Thanks @Purrina

@Keil leader of what? Haha. Leader of AC? I would be ok with that!

I will be doing my first giveaway on December 7. If you have already posted AND VOTED here before December 7, then you will be entered to win the prize. Specific prize to be announced once the prize winner is chosen by random generator. :)

I will also so one giveaway each month!

#13 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 04:58 PM

Hopefully this brings some more activity to Codex miss this needle in a haystack of a website

#14 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 05:12 PM

@Cannabis I agree!!! This past AC was a downer for me because nothing really happened here for it. I missed Team Codex.

#15 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 05:17 PM

The only thing is that it's quite obvious which team is hacking and who knows what TNT will implement this coming season, I just hope I can still use AoB

#16 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 05:21 PM

Right, so we could figure out something or just AoB so we are still playing but not SS which they have figured out a way to stop that for the AC anyways. Also, with the new HTML5 or whatever, flash being dissolved, that may cause some hiccups as well. 

@Cannabis I am also super jealous of your Advent Calendar Santa award!!!!

#17 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 07:39 PM

Right, so we could figure out something or just AoB so we are still playing but not SS which they have figured out a way to stop that for the AC anyways. Also, with the new HTML5 or whatever, flash being dissolved, that may cause some hiccups as well. 

The thing with flash games--any updates to it will definitely cease, but it still can be usable.

Going by TNT's track record, the next AC will most likely use flash.

Flash or not, me and KaibaKyloHitsugayaSatsuki mod used a ghetto "autoplayer" using an autoclicker. Even without AoB, that thing could be used for Shootout at least.

#18 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:32 PM

I can loosely commit to whipping up a program if needed. I wrote an autoplayer for the last AC that used image recognition to play but it was high effort to make it easily installable by end users.

#19 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 09:37 PM

I honestly lost the hype for AC in the year TNT rigged the scores (2016 I think? or was it last year?), but I'll join in if there's a Team Codex. Hopefully it will be harder to get our team leaked this year.

#20 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:10 PM

Flash or not, me and KaibaKyloHitsugayaSatsuki mod used a ghetto "autoplayer" using an autoclicker. Even without AoB, that thing could be used for Shootout at least.

I used the auto clicker as well. Did wonders.

I honestly lost the hype for AC in the year TNT rigged the scores (2016 I think? or was it last year?), but I'll join in if there's a Team Codex. Hopefully it will be harder to get our team leaked this year.

I believe it was 2016. I was in the hospital reading about all the boohoo'ers. Lol.

#21 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:11 PM

I'm all for another round of Team Codex. This years comp and team choice was a shitshow, mainly because no one wanted to step up and take charge of it all. Kudos to you for doing so and getting in early for a change. I'm always going to support Team Codex if we have a team to follow. Let's get this shit on the road and on the way to another Codex AC victory :) (even if we don't win, we can cause drama either way *rubs hands together* muhahahaha)

#22 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:14 PM

I'm all for another round of Team Codex. This years comp and team choice was a shitshow, mainly because no one wanted to step up and take charge of it all. Kudos to you for doing so and getting in early for a change. I'm always going to support Team Codex if we have a team to follow. Let's get this shit on the road and on the way to another Codex AC victory :) (even if we don't win, we can cause drama either way *rubs hands together* muhahahaha)

Yes, I love making neopian cry!!! I love the drama boards! And now that I am not in school and have a cushy job, I can easily be a stronger part of Team Codex!!!
@Neoquest I support your loose commitment!

#23 Coldplay

Coldplay
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 05:53 AM

Lol everybody wants different teams, haven't been for a couple of years in AC but I hope I can participate for the incoming one :)

#24 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2018 - 05:56 AM

Lol everybody wants different teams, haven't been for a couple of years in AC but I hope I can participate for the incoming one :)

All ya gotta do is log in, choose the team Codex chooses, or your own team and participate. :) good times are had.

#25 Coldplay

Coldplay
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:25 AM

All ya gotta do is log in, choose the team Codex chooses, or your own team and participate. :) good times are had.

Yes, I was very busy with university, but I finally finished my career this year, so I hope I can be more active on neopets :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, ac xiv, hype

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users