Quantcast

Photo

Altador Cup XIV - Team Codex

team codex ac xiv hype

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Poll: Altador Cup XIV (100 member(s) have cast votes)

What team should Team Codex support next year?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Neopets - Honestly, do you still play?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Who is excited for Altador Cup XIV

Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2018 - 02:34 PM

Get on and start playing now! Not sure how often you played during your school and such but a lot has changed. There is currently a new plot going on, although it is a bit slow right now. It has an achievement page like TWR did so I assume there will be some stuff leading up to AC again like last year hahaha. Or maybe this one won't drag out as long. Who knows?

#27 Clockwerk

Clockwerk
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 03:14 PM

I don't really know what Altador Cup is about but sure count me in

#28 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2018 - 04:19 PM

Go to youtube, look up videos! It is the best annual event that TNT may or may not have killed with the rigging of the scores, but we still try and rig for Team Codex to win! @bedlam how new are you to Neopets?

#29 Coldplay

Coldplay
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:48 AM

Get on and start playing now! Not sure how often you played during your school and such but a lot has changed. There is currently a new plot going on, although it is a bit slow right now. It has an achievement page like TWR did so I assume there will be some stuff leading up to AC again like last year hahaha. Or maybe this one won't drag out as long. Who knows?

I saw the plot! Also I've started playing again, just claimed the gmc prizes today

#30 Clockwerk

Clockwerk
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:30 AM

Go to youtube, look up videos! It is the best annual event that TNT may or may not have killed with the rigging of the scores, but we still try and rig for Team Codex to win! @bedlam how new are you to Neopets?

I played neopets many years ago, from 2004 until 2006 I think. I started randomly again this past month and have caught up on a few things already, mostly on Jellyneo (I don't think it existed at that time too, or even if it did I most certanly didn't speak english back then....)

#31 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2018 - 01:39 PM

I played neopets many years ago, from 2004 until 2006 I think. I started randomly again this past month and have caught up on a few things already, mostly on Jellyneo (I don't think it existed at that time too, or even if it did I most certanly didn't speak english back then....)

Nice!!! Yeah a lot has changed since 2004/06. Inpersonally think Neo is picking up again and trying to get back into being a popular site again. They are getting new stamps, plots, items, and my personal favorite NC items!!!

#32 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:38 PM

I swear if I support Team Codex this long and we don't support Faerieland next year I'm gonna go nuclear.

#33 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:00 PM

I swear if I support Team Codex this long and we don't support Faerieland next year I'm gonna go nuclear.

Lol. I can only support FL on sides, as my main is hardcore Darigan Citadel and it would be obvious I was cheating if I changed to FL!

#34 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2018 - 11:02 PM

Well, 

Altador Cup XIV
zoom.png
169 days 4072 hours 244377 minutes 14662656 seconds

#35 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2018 - 01:10 AM

Voted hopefully it will be a good year

#36 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:01 AM

t975l2.jpg

From everyone who voted as well as commented on this post, the winner is: @Purrina. Please contact me via PM to claim your prize. You have 24 hours or the prize goes back into the pool for the next round (Next month).

Anyone who has previously commented AND VOTED rolls into the next month drawing. Anyone who comments AND VOTES after this post will be entered into next month's drawing!

You can win more than once! May the odds be ever in your favor!

#37 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:09 AM

Woah - I had no idea there was a prize for chatting, so yay!

Thank you so much!

#38 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:16 AM

Woah - I had no idea there was a prize for chatting, so yay!

Thank you so much!

Voting and chatting! :) The hype on my end is real! lol. One drawing every month, whenever I feel like it until AC starts!

#39 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:49 AM

Then let's go - Team Terror Mountain! :D

#40 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:58 AM

Prize sent! Enjoy! Now time for me to get ready for work!

#41 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:10 AM

Thank you again!

Have a great day :)

#42 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2018 - 12:43 AM

Oo, this topic gave me a small headache. AC already! well, i think its a good idea to get chatting early. It's a bit of a pain in the ass to play, so i cant wait for it to be over. I do hope we, codex, can pull some sort of united victory. :) 

#43 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2018 - 09:31 AM

This will be my first time playing a "cheat-y" AC, and I'm actually looking forward to it.

I used to hate AC because it was a bunch of games I wasn't good at for a bunch of prizes I wished I could earn, so it was super frustrating.

Now that the games got easier (thank you, Score Sender) by biggest challenge will be learning to properly SS the AC games - I heard that is a bit of a challenge to do correctly.

#44 Coldplay

Coldplay
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 12:04 PM

I'm just hoping for rank 1 lol.

I heard they put captchas this last AC?

#45 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2018 - 03:30 PM

This will be my first time playing a "cheat-y" AC, and I'm actually looking forward to it.

I used to hate AC because it was a bunch of games I wasn't good at for a bunch of prizes I wished I could earn, so it was super frustrating.

Now that the games got easier (thank you, Score Sender) by biggest challenge will be learning to properly SS the AC games - I heard that is a bit of a challenge to do correctly.

I don't think SS'ing is a thing we can do anymore. I SS'd last year and after day 4, I never ranked up but I kept earning points. So, it is best you get used to the current Cheat Engine to AoB!  I had to AoB 3 out of 4 of the games and then used an auto-clicker for SOSD! So it was still easy, but you still had to put some work into it. I liked it so much more last year though doing it that way because I still worked at it but it was ultra easy!

#46 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2018 - 07:28 PM

I don't think SS'ing is a thing we can do anymore. I SS'd last year and after day 4, I never ranked up but I kept earning points. So, it is best you get used to the current Cheat Engine to AoB!  I had to AoB 3 out of 4 of the games and then used an auto-clicker for SOSD! So it was still easy, but you still had to put some work into it. I liked it so much more last year though doing it that way because I still worked at it but it was ultra easy!

You should post or PM me the autoclicker, I missed that last year would make this year much easier!

#47 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:04 PM

Argh! I just learned to SS, I'm not even sure I want to try AoB - I looked at the guides once and they were a bit over my head.

Thank you for the tip though - it's probably best I start learning now rather then later. I might need to ask for help figuring out how to do this along the way.

#48 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2018 - 11:10 AM

Argh! I just learned to SS, I'm not even sure I want to try AoB - I looked at the guides once and they were a bit over my head.

Thank you for the tip though - it's probably best I start learning now rather then later. I might need to ask for help figuring out how to do this along the way.

Yes, I asked A LOT of questions when I decided to tackle the AoB'er! I still use the original cheat engine, as that one is super easy! I haven't used it since AC though, so maybe it is outdated? I dunno. It works well for me for all the games I used it on so far!

These are the AoB codes for the AC! Last year, these AoB codes worked in the old Cheat Engine, but did not work in the current AoB program! In the new AoB program. The "?? ??" in Shoot Out Show Down gave me the error: "Scan Bytes and Write Bytes do not have matching length!" This is what caused me to do the Auto Clicker for SoSD last year.

@Purrina - this is where I got the Cheat Engine program that works for me. https://www.cheatengine.org/ and here is the guide: http://www.neocodex....array-of-bytes/ pretty useful and easy to follow/understand! There are also videos out there of how to use AoB Cheat Engine!

Altador Cup

Spoiler

(nicked from @ortin )

The Auto Clicker info I used. @Cannabis https://download.cne...4-76201214.html

1. Open what game you want to play
2. Open Cheat Engine or Bit Slicer

3. Find the correct flash process
bit slicer guide: http://www.neocodex....native-for-mac/
CE on chrome guide:
http://www.neocodex....engine-updated/

3. Follow this guide for CE on using AoB: http://www.neocodex....array-of-bytes/
Or this one for Bit Slicer: http://www.neocodex....native-for-mac/

4. When you get the AoB enabled, go to your mouse recorder program. 

5. Start the recording process.

6. Hit the start button and play the game. 

7. Hit Send Score/End Game. Wait for the score to send. 

8. Hit Restart game

9. End the mouse recording

10. Save the mouse recording, name it something like SoSD mouse. 

11. When you want to use it to play the game, Repeat steps 1-3. 

12. Open the file you saved (SoSD mouse). 

13. Hit the play button. Leave it on for however long you like. 

14. Profit.

#49 Coldplay

Coldplay
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 11:16 AM

I need to save your post lol @UnicornSoulX

#50 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2018 - 01:25 PM

You should post or PM me the autoclicker, I missed that last year would make this year much easier!

@Cannabis It's freeware. This is the one I know works for YYB, SoSd, and MSN. You need to use it with AoB though to reach minimum scores consistently. Slushie slinger is more complex to repeat and it's fine not playing that game because nobody does.

http://www.mouserecorder.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, ac xiv, hype

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users