Photo

Possible to change this in the ABer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sillydodo

sillydodo
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:25 AM

Too lower the change shop from 1 (1min) which is the lowest setting in that box too a minimum of 0.1 which is 10sec or even as low as 0.01 in scale. would like to change between shops i guess quicker. Think it would be more human like. 

I like to change through shops after 1-3 refresh legit.

just a suggestion. 

#2 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:33 PM

Might be faster to ping @Pyro699

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:07 AM

I do know that legit restockers tend to keep multiple tabs open to refresh in multiple shops at a time, but I believe .01 or less would be a bit too quick. 

.1 - .05 may work depending on if the legit person is using the f5 refresh and the keyboard shortcuts for tab switches, which would help speed up the time. We want to keep the ABer's settings so that it's not going to get everyone auto banned. 

#4 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:55 AM

Might be faster to ping @Pyro699

It is always faster to ping me directly :)

Too lower the change shop from 1 (1min) which is the lowest setting in that box too a minimum of 0.1 which is 10sec or even as low as 0.01 in scale. would like to change between shops i guess quicker. Think it would be more human like. 

I like to change through shops after 1-3 refresh legit.

just a suggestion.

I will take a look at this later on tonight or tomorrow. I wrote it down on a sticky note, lets hope I dont forget

#5 sillydodo

sillydodo
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:56 AM

It is always faster to ping me directly :)

I will take a look at this later on tonight or tomorrow. I wrote it down on a sticky note, lets hope I dont forget

I have the tab short cut macro to my razer naga gaming mouse same with the F5 key right next to each other. not sure if others like to do this but i do personally and works out nicely for me. just thought this could help to add extra legitness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users