Photo

Best way to obtain 70+ trophies in a month SSing safely

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 sillydodo

sillydodo
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:11 AM

10 main accounts in, few got iced in the name of self discovery but 10 of my recent main accounts made it out perfectly and with a lot of shiny gold trophies to boot.

quite simple really!

just like anything in life even if you stumble into a brothel and a spare hundo rolls out just go with whats logical and smash some nice tail or go to Youtube first and type in the games name. 

All i do is just Youtube Search the game sometimes needing to add neopets on the end.

don't worry about video age on the clips nothings changed really

watch like 30 secs of the clip

make sure it's not sped up.

see how the score is increasing, like is it going up in 5s or 2s or 3s. If the score is going up in 2s or 3s or 5s that's where you put 2, 3 or 5 in the Mod part.

if the clip is 5mins 30secs long, all you do is 5x60 for 5 mins x 60 seconds then add the last 20 or 25 on the end and bam you got the time ready to add into the sender.

half the time ill also send 1 or 2  lower scores that are always %50 or less score of the big trophy score that you actually want to send

example.

GameID: XXX Score: 15xx Time: 702
GameID: XXX Score: 3xxx Time: 1361
GameID: OOO Score: 6ooo Time: 176
GameID: OOO Score: 3ooo Time: 92
GameID: OOO Score: 1oooo Time: 484
GameID: VVV Score: 1vvvvv Time: 136
GameID: VVV Score: 2vvvvv Time: 432
GameID: TTT Score: 1ttt Time: 534 Mod: 2

as you can see here with this mock example similar to what i'd actually send and only in the first week of the new month is where ill send all my scores for the month. 

it's a must almost to stay the safest possible! only send the scores first week of the month.

basically in 7 day period sometimes less in that first week of the new month you can get a hold of 70 trophies quite easy since most of the score you'll send in this period don't get reviewed.

is a little time consuming so pace it out if you want too. 

hope this helps and stay safe.

#2 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:18 AM

Getting 70 + gold trophies in a month seems like a good way to draw attention to your account. People get noisy all the time and will know that you're a cheater.

#3 sillydodo

sillydodo
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 06:06 AM

Getting 70 + gold trophies in a month seems like a good way to draw attention to your account. People get noisy all the time and will know that you're a cheater.

I've done in personally quite a few times. even on new accounts just to see. as long as you do it right and get the scores to add up to the times you're generally good to go. most of the time i just get people asking for advice about a said game. 

in those first 7 days generally the scores are so much lower then what they will be at the end of the month so your score will get pushed down the ladder over that said month. most people don't think about that too. even if you get pushed down once you get the gold to begin with its a win :D

#4 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 07:24 AM

I've done in personally quite a few times. even on new accounts just to see. as long as you do it right and get the scores to add up to the times you're generally good to go. most of the time i just get people asking for advice about a said game. 

I wish I could say the same! I've even had people neomailing me about being more careful with SSing because of my trophies, but this has stopped since my account got older.

#5 sillydodo

sillydodo
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 07:55 PM

I wish I could say the same! I've even had people neomailing me about being more careful with SSing because of my trophies, but this has stopped since my account got older.

Never happened to me with the SSing neomail lmao. i guess you did some shady sending which has nothing to do with my guide.

#6 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2019 - 08:22 PM

I've had people neomail me for 'tips' on how to get the gold trophies I have (obviously fishing to see if I knew my shit or not), I just tend to ignore them or give them the generic 'I guess I just play the games so much that I get good at them?' approach. Clearly, if you have impossible scores, then you've got something to worry about, but otherwise, just fob those haters off.

#7 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:38 AM

i guess you did some shady sending which has nothing to do with my guide.

Having 70 gold trophies on a new account - almost any account - IS shady. Even more if you got all of them in a month.

#8 sillydodo

sillydodo
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 04:48 AM

I've had people neomail me for 'tips' on how to get the gold trophies I have (obviously fishing to see if I knew my shit or not), I just tend to ignore them or give them the generic 'I guess I just play the games so much that I get good at them?' approach. Clearly, if you have impossible scores, then you've got something to worry about, but otherwise, just fob those haters off.

i always just go with the generic response and seems to work even spark a long convo with the person and make neofriends. 

#9 NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN

NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 05:29 PM

Oooh I didn't think of this! I'll give it a try.. but at a substantially slower pace lol. Thank you!

#10 Seraphine

Seraphine
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 03:00 AM

Any idea what a good/reasonable pace is for both trophies and avatars?

#11 NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN

NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 02:12 PM

Any idea what a good/reasonable pace is for both trophies and avatars?

I'd think it'd depend on how active you are, and how often you legit play games. I feel comfortable going for 3-4 avies in a month and 1-2 trophies, whereas someone who plays more or less would be able to do more or less

#12 Opana

Opana
  • 17 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2021 - 08:02 PM

don't worry about video age on the clips nothings changed really

NO! WRONG! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Not to come off as rude, I'm replying like this because I cannot stress this enough:

REVIEW SCORES CHANGE RANDOMLY/PERIODICALLY

i don't know the last accurate date the review score(s) of games were changed, but i've noted it's happened a dozen or more times in the last 6+ years. It's a trend.

As it is, SS should be a LAST RESORT MEASURE if you cannot get a game avatar/trophy legit or by using AoB (EONS safer than SS if you 1) time it right 2) practice w/o sending the score before just sending 3) sending 1-2 low-medium scores (non-trophy/avatar-achieving scores) 4) don't over-do it, there's a way to finesse a LOT of trophies in 1 month, but it's practically an art form at this point! e__e

I'm only coming across like this b/c i give a damn and don't want to see people get iced over simple mistakes like this!

I should write a guide using my experience in trophy & avatar hunting using illegit means (AOB & SS) in a safe and practical way while still coming out on-top. I'll get on that soon <3 I promise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users