Photo

Lurking forever but finally saying Hi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sillydodo

sillydodo
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 06:33 AM

Took me long enough to do this. Really enjoying the forum and the people so Hello :D

That's me in my profile pic :0

about me:

Used to weigh 60kg heavier but put in the hard yards. many diets later and some crying i lost it all within a year span few years ago now. If interested in losing some size Keto/Ultra low card in the only and best way to lose weight. been vegan(i know fuck me right) not a crazy one for 6 long months. worked out took protein powder and now i have allergies because of that and it's a common thing with all that shit thrown into the powder. The only work out i still do is a hour to hour and half walk 5 times a week which i found to be the best for me anyways to drop the weight.

Notable things don't give up. if you plateau it's just your body readjusting and in most cases you'll drop dress sizes still but weigh the same it's a thing.

anyways fuck my rambling.

i almost love Ck2 and Diablo 3 

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2019 - 06:09 PM

Welcome to Codex officially mate. That's quite the weight loss achievement, you should be proud of your efforts. I have a couple of mates who do the whole Keto diet thing and they are producing some pretty solid results themselves, all while maintaining quite a healthy lifestyle. 

Me and the missus have been dieting ourselves with a shake meal replacement one for just over a year and we feel great. I managed to lose 18kg in 3 months and have since plateaued out to a respectable 80kg (which I'm quite happy with). Looking at building muscle more now so that weight will likely increase slightly, but I can already see good results coming in from taking up Karate again (after many years of absence).

Good luck with the continuing success of your diet and again, welcome aboard :)

#3 sillydodo

sillydodo
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 04:44 AM

Welcome to Codex officially mate. That's quite the weight loss achievement, you should be proud of your efforts. I have a couple of mates who do the whole Keto diet thing and they are producing some pretty solid results themselves, all while maintaining quite a healthy lifestyle. 

Me and the missus have been dieting ourselves with a shake meal replacement one for just over a year and we feel great. I managed to lose 18kg in 3 months and have since plateaued out to a respectable 80kg (which I'm quite happy with). Looking at building muscle more now so that weight will likely increase slightly, but I can already see good results coming in from taking up Karate again (after many years of absence).

Good luck with the continuing success of your diet and again, welcome aboard :)

Thank you. Yeah Keto sure does pay out results fairly quickly too. i have stopped Keto a few times but find myself going back too it when i put on like 5kgs. i'm sitting hard 80kg too. last week was 85kg from a weekend bender but regretted it. crap food just makes you feel good at the time but pay for it the days after haha.

i tried shakes before but not for me. Keto works best for me so just sticking with it. All the best with building muscle if you down that path. i've been thinking of building muscle but it doesn't give me a buzz it just gets boring after a while pushing yourself. walking is my thing :D 

#4 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:58 AM

Welcome to Neocodex :hi: Good job on the weight loss! 

#5 AmandaByne

AmandaByne
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 08:05 PM

congrats! thats quite an achievement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users