• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Antares

Antares
  • 46 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:15 AM

Hi there,

I'm kinda new to semi-legit restock. The features I use are: adblock, autohaggler and a script to block the haggle confirmation pop-up. I still refresh manually. Is there anyway for TNT to tell I'm using any of these features? Have anybody been frozen for semi-legit RS? I'm specially afraid about the script blocking the haggle confirmation pop-up.

Tell me about your personal experience. Also, if there's any other threads about this subject you would like to recommend, I'll gladly read it.

Edited by kkmarcelokk2, 17 May 2019 - 06:16 AM.

#2 Freight

Freight
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:29 PM

I've been semi-legit rsing for 5+ years and have never had an issue. I use adblock and an autohaggler that also clicks the pet and I've never been frozen for abing. If you're worried about the confirmation pop-up, I wouldn't use it. It really only takes one small slip up to get caught cheating. For the confirmation, I just use 'enter' which is probably almost as fast as your script seeing as you have to manually click the item.

There are ways they could tell if you are using adblock, but it's basically been proven that they don't have any of these features implemented. I'd also have to guess 95% of users browsing the web use some sort of adblock, so just having an adblock isn't really something of concern. The rest just depends on timing. If your scripts are using human-like timing variables you shouldn't run into any issues.

If you have more specific questions, I'd be happy to help :) Overall there's virtually no risk as long as the wait times are appropriate. There's probably so many users who rs using the same method, we've likely skewed the timing threshold between bot and human to where it's basically unidentifiable regardless.

#3 JaneTheDog

JaneTheDog
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 11:53 PM

Would you mind sharing the auto haggler? Have yet to find a good one.

#4 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:44 AM

I dont think its about them really seeing what you are using but more the time taken to buy if its too fast and you end up getting all the good items someone will report then TNT will review you.

Short and tall of it all if you cheat expect to be caught.

Stay off the boards with your restocks

Dont brag about getting lots of items

Dont put items up for sale straight away

basically do everything you can to make yourself look normal and dont get yourself reported.

#5 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2019 - 08:02 PM

This is an old thread but I'd just like to add for our fellow googlers.

Now this is only my opinion from experience from research and over a year of absolutely ridiculous buying. I could be wrong.

TNT doesn't seem to care at all these days when it comes to RS/ABing. It's totally different then say 7 years ago. This might be a well guarded secret but the website's dying down so there's not many people to hide it from. If your buy times are 1.5 seconds that's considered the safe zone but mine go below 1 second occasionally and nothing bad happens. Have fun out there! Nothing like the thrill of a good deal. drool.gif

With the current changes happening to the site we can't be sure if this is the case anymore. Sorry.

Edited by masxed, 08 September 2019 - 09:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users