• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2019 - 12:35 AM

Hello! I'm Nalah, and after 5ish years of avoiding neo (and all related things) after a frozen main account, yesterday I visited the site again on a whim, which lead me on a wild adventure of digging up passwords to old accounts...and eventually back here to Neocodex! I don't expect anyone to remember me here (I don't think I was ever particularly exciting or notable tbh), but I'm definitely indulging a little in the novelty of being 'back' again! Would love to hear about what's new with neo/codex/life/anything if anyone is keen to share!

Edit: just read the newbie scav hunt, and thought I'd include 5 fun facts about myself!

1. I prefer sweet foods over savory

2. I once fractured a metacarpal (bone in my right hand) when a bus stopped abruptly, and my hand hit the 'stop' pole.

3. I live in Queensland, Australia (heat and humidity, yay!)

4. Cats are my favourite animal, although I don't currently own one! :( (hoping to adopt a new furry friend soon though!)

5. I created my first neopets account over 12 years ago now (and used my IRL full name, because I was an idiot child)

Edited by Nalah, 13 July 2019 - 12:43 AM.

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2019 - 05:56 AM

I recognise the username! Welcome back :) While things around here have gotten a little quieter, Neopets is still hanging around and so is Codex :) Glad to see you back. If you need any help, feel free to hit me up.

#3 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:13 PM

Aha hello to one of the few fellow Australians that lurked these boards!  Good to see you're still around, and thank you! I noticed it seems pretty quiet around here, I think I'm more surprised that Neopets is still around - and so much the same lol. I'm sure it was long overdue for a revamp when I left!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users