Quantcast

Photo

Man, seeing everything being both the same and not at all is surreal...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Trius

Trius
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:08 AM

Greetings everyone, I was a neopets player when I was about 6. Played for a while, until my brother took over the computer and he gained all the power and fame while I could just watch because parenting at my house was equivalent to "Shut up" and "the one who screams the loudest wins."

The one account I did have, when I was about 6, got banned because I was young, stupid, and naive. The only pet I had, the one I still remember to this day, was a simple golden shoyru due to obtaining a painbrush through a random world event.

Not sure what gave me more of an emotional explosion, gaining the painbrush or seeing that I was banned for unknown reasons (probably got fished/hacked/something) after coming back from a vacation.

Now my goal is pretty simple, which from the prices don't seem too out of reach. Simply gain back what I lost: A golden shoyru, and his doglefox companion, the stats of both of them which weren't even that high and then start branching out from there.

It's also funny that I now realize why things were so hard as a child. Getting trophies, buying from shops, not because of programs like these but because people who were so much better than me playing them. It's amusing, in hindsight.

Edited by Trius, 13 July 2019 - 10:55 AM.

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:52 AM

Hello!

#3 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:43 PM

welcome, good luck reaching your goals. Hopefully you will find some very useful tools here :)

#4 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:16 AM

Welcome! And oh yes, I can so relate to the nostalgia factor & completing the Neopet goals one had in childhood. I know that motivated me a lot when I first joined here haha.

This guide directory might help as well, for various different things: http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

#5 saesia

saesia
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 02:19 PM

honestly, best part about coming back to neopets is being able to fulfill the goals you couldn't have as a kid :)

and hello!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users