Quantcast

Photo

Manager Troubles/Neo Updates (STOP USAGE)

program manager stop using update

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#51 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 05:59 PM

hope to donate  whn its up. ty for the hard wrok. 

#52 pezman

pezman
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:34 PM

Kaiba, thank you for all the updates. I recently tried to start up the program and saw the message and came here to see this thread. Much appreciated that you're trying your best to keep everyone in the loop, I can imagine it gets frustrating.

#53 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2019 - 12:16 PM

Kaiba, thank you for all the updates. I recently tried to start up the program and saw the message and came here to see this thread. Much appreciated that you're trying your best to keep everyone in the loop, I can imagine it gets frustrating.

Nice to be appreciated, thanks. With such few staff we have now, and everyone with their own lives, it does get a bit hard. I want the programs back as much as everyone else, but I can't do much since my programing knowledge is very limited.  :heart:

#54 chibi_usa

chibi_usa
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 01:09 PM

Thanks for the updates! I had a break as well and tried starting it up just now, when I got the message. If you need any help I might be able to get my bf to give some input? He works as a programmer and might be able to help

#55 davinccy

davinccy
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:20 AM

I've been lingering around for a long time. Finally tried to use the Program Manager and I saw your announcement. Thank you for the update. Hope it gets fixed soon. Can't wait to try the full feature of the manager.

#56 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:07 AM

Hey I purchased access to premium features of program manager (Like autobuyer settings) for $5 a few days ago and then I found out soon after program manager is currently not working. is it not working for mac and PC? if so I would like to be refunded/credited the $5 I paid

#57 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2019 - 11:01 AM

Hey I purchased access to premium features of program manager (Like autobuyer settings) for $5 a few days ago and then I found out soon after program manager is currently not working. is it not working for mac and PC? if so I would like to be refunded/credited the $5 I paid

It's down currently for both due to neopets updates. I'll refund you.

#58 Ngoduong

Ngoduong
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:41 AM

Could you please refund me as well? I purchased few days ago 

#59 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2019 - 06:41 AM

Could you please refund me as well? I purchased few days ago 

I've already refunded you as soon as you posted in the introductions section. Notice how you say "member" not "advanced member". 

#60 mindy91187

mindy91187
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 09:46 PM

I sure do miss this program. Shopping myself takes much longer. LOL I check daily for updates to see if it's back up and running. I hope you guys can eventually get there. I don't know why Neopets is so strict on their site.  :angry:

#61 DomDom

DomDom
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:07 PM

OOF! Well, I know how things can be chaotic at the moment. I took a hiatus from Neopets so I came back recently to AND came back to the best program as well ;) But not to worry, I wish you all the best of luck and thank you for everything so far! <3

#62 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2019 - 02:06 PM

I've had luck converting a few of my own things to selenium but its still not perfect.

#63 equinista

equinista
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 12:40 PM

This is so my kind of luck!  :doh:

I have been playing neopets since 2002. I have always played legit, but after years of not really getting anywhere/making a lot of Neopoints/not obtaining an ideal amount of trophies/avatars/painted pets/ect...I finalllllyyyyy decided to find a program to "help" me...and when i found one, it's currently down, of course. :crybaby:

Hopefully it will be up and running sometime soon, as I am dying to see how it feels to finally "get somewhere" after over 15 years of playing! lol

#64 Hush

Hush
  • 340 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 10:42 AM

Any chance you could give us some sort of time-indication of expected return of the program? I don't mean to rush you, just wondering! Thanks for all your hard work!

#65 willy05051997

willy05051997
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 10:18 PM

Hope it'll be fixed soon, just got BMed by other in Discord cuz he just take my Kadoatie Biscut.

#66 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:18 PM

I sincerely doubt this will be returning anytime soon, if at all. Considering we no longer have any active Programmers available to work on a fix, I wouldn't hold your breath unfortunately. :'(

#67 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:30 PM

I converted all my personal programs to use selenium, only way I found that was reliable.

#68 Mrsrcmock

Mrsrcmock
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 08:05 AM

At this point can it just be turned back on with a "use at your own risk" warning? all other cheat programs/user scripts are working as good as they ever did. I think everyone panicked for no reason...just imho.

#69 J03

J03
  • 220 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 01:17 PM

At this point can it just be turned back on with a "use at your own risk" warning? all other cheat programs/user scripts are working as good as they ever did. I think everyone panicked for no reason...just imho.

Aside from the programs being broken before, TNT implemented something called StackPath which was the final dagger to all programs/scripts on this site... Where are you getting your information from?

#70 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2020 - 02:17 PM

We turn it back on, everyone gets frozen basically. We haven't figured out work arounds for the browser checks and other things like the stackpath that was mentioned, plus everyone's incredibly busy and we only have one programmer. The website would know you were cheating and not using an actual browser. Scripts may work because you may actually be using a browser, like chrome, to run the script so you are able to get through the browser check. 

#71 ahbuune

ahbuune
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:05 PM

Anyway I can help? Although my programming skill is weak...

#72 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:54 PM

Anyway I can help? Although my programming skill is weak...

Unfortunately the problem our programs are facing is fairly complicated. Thank you for the offer to help =].

#73 xCygnus

xCygnus
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 01:35 PM

I sincerely doubt this will be returning anytime soon, if at all. Considering we no longer have any active Programmers available to work on a fix, I wouldn't hold your breath unfortunately. :'(

I guess this is it, then. What a shame, as I just recently got back into Neopets.

RIP Neocodex.

#74 Chic

Chic
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 03:12 PM

I guess this is it, then. What a shame, as I just recently got back into Neopets.

RIP Neocodex.

It's kind of nice to actually be able to restock legitimately again, though

#75 Kallixe

Kallixe
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2020 - 12:15 PM

Awh man, just logged back on from hiatus and just saw this. I have a feeling this is the nail in the coffin for us Codex users. It was nice while it lasted.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: program, manager, stop, using, update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users