Photo

Uh, hello. I'm Peri.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ProblematicPeriwinklePlum

ProblematicPeriwinklePlum
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 06:45 AM

Hi. I'm ProblematicPeriwinklePlum, you can call me Peri for short. I don't really play Neopets a lot. I am, however, very passionate about Techos. I like to draw them a lot and they're my favorite pet species.

I do not cheat but I also don't mind those who do.

I was banned from r/neopets for posting a lot of Techos there and because they're softies who easily get offended. I tried to join clraik but I was also treated like a second class citizen and the mods there were pretty much against me for posting mostly only Techos to the point that I'm being censored. I did not really have any fun at clraik anyway and I feel that I was never treated with respect.

So I'm here now, after fiddling with the terrible captcha for the past 30 minutes, and finally made an account. I may as well tell you some facts about myself.

I'm a 15 year old female who is into Battle for Dream Island, Cookie Run, and Neopets. My favorite pet species is the Techo, and my favorite Techo is the Tropical Food Shopkeeper.

Hopefully I'm treated here better than the two abformentioned places.

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:23 PM

We tend to be pretty nice. If you like Techos, you like Techos, nothing wrong with that. We won't censor someone just for always posting Techo stuff. If you do artwork, I'd love to see some of it! 

As for ck, for a place that has a "sign up or die" thing appear when you browse the site without being signed in, I'm not surprised they were like that. 

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2019 - 05:43 PM

We welcome all Techo lovers here =].

#4 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2019 - 06:38 PM

Hey, I'm also banned from cK so we already have something in common :) welcome!

#5 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 11 October 2019 - 04:57 AM

Ah, that's a shame. I wondered where your techos had gone lately. 

#6 ProblematicPeriwinklePlum

ProblematicPeriwinklePlum
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:23 AM

I've definitely been drawing them. I post most of my art on Twitter, so you can check @ProbPeriPlum there.

The clraik warnings were rather offputing.

"Up until now, our staff has been exceedingly tolerant of your specific posting interests. You have made it abundantly clear that your only goal for posting in our community is to take advantage of our Neopets audience for your personal gratification. We feel that this is in poor taste, and is a misuse of our forum. Our many attempts to reason with you have failed, and we are no longer going to sit idly by while you guilt-trip our community for not giving you enough attention. Either find a different topic of discussion than Techos, or refrain from posting outside of our spam forum."

Honestly this felt dehumanizing and they failed to see stuff from my point of view on being censored, but did so anyway.

I'll try to make a art dump later today, probably on the Neopets or Art section. Which ever one you perfer.
In the meantime, you could try to mess around with a Techo maker that I threw together that has around 200 parts to meess with. Try it here.

Edited by ProblematicPeriwinklePlum, 11 October 2019 - 08:24 AM.

#7 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:36 AM

"Up until now, our staff has been exceedingly tolerant of your specific posting interests. You have made it abundantly clear that your only goal for posting in our community is to take advantage of our Neopets audience for your personal gratification. We feel that this is in poor taste, and is a misuse of our forum. Our many attempts to reason with you have failed, and we are no longer going to sit idly by while you guilt-trip our community for not giving you enough attention. Either find a different topic of discussion than Techos, or refrain from posting outside of our spam forum."

"Hello, we're the staff members of Clarik -- we dislike that you're passionate about something, please stop that. We think it's terrible and can't possibly handle your passion, and general enjoyment of Techos. Please stop, and let us be absolute douchebag pieces of shit."

=].

#8 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2019 - 12:59 PM

"Hello, we're the staff members of Clarik -- we dislike that you're passionate about something, please stop that. We think it's terrible and can't possibly handle your passion, and general enjoyment of Techos. Please stop, and let us be absolute douchebag pieces of shit."

=].

Codex:

"WELCOME YOU DO ART? ART GOOD. PLEASE POST TECHO ART. TECHOS ARE GREAT" 

Maybe that's just me...lol. 

#9 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:16 PM

Codex:

"WELCOME YOU DO ART? ART GOOD. PLEASE POST TECHO ART. TECHOS ARE GREAT" 

Maybe that's just me...lol. 

In my 14ish years of being on this forum I've never seen staff members, or any member for that matter, tell someone to stop posting about a subject they enjoy. Unless of course it was Sweeney just telling people to shut up for whatever reason lol.

#10 Akari

Akari
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2019 - 01:15 PM

I like Kacheeks haha

Nice to meet you Techogirl

You are all welcome here  :console:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users