introduction

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chibi_usa

chibi_usa
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 02:52 PM

Hiya!

So I'm not kind of new here, but I've never made any of these introduction posts. Unsure why I didn't back in the day, but better late than never!

Anyway I've been on Neopets for a while now. I keep taking breaks for a while and coming back, slowly building stuff up.

I like cats! I used to be on the fence if I liked cats or dogs more, but after working with mostly dogs for a while, I realised I like cats more (and relate to them more too). I've got 2 of my own at the moment and am always willing to provide pictures.

I'm Dutch, so back in the day neopets items were so hard to get. (As was trying to get my parents permission for everything with the younger than 13 stuff). Thankfully thanks to the internet, things have gotten much easier. (But I'm less into it compared to back in the day. 

Slowly working on my avatar collection, but on my main trying to get it all in without too much extern help.

Shoot me a message if you want to chat! 

Usa

ps. pics of cats added (oh not really. i tried adding, but uploading didn't work? don't have much of them online either where i can grab a link yet)

Edited by chibi_usa, 14 November 2019 - 02:53 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users