Regarding buying Paint Brushes

paintbrushes neopoints

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 remmiewemmie

remmiewemmie
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:21 PM

Hello guys, I'm a new member on NeoCodex and nice to see you all.

I just got back to Neopets after nearly a decade. I was impressed that the game still exist despite the lack of updates. Still love the game so much like the first time I played it. However I've seen and heard people talking about buying NPs and Paint Brushes with real money. Is this practice normal? Is there anywhere safe to do such transactions? Since I really wanted to paint my guys in Darigan, Faerie and Baby for a while but my account could never once afford those. If there is a choice for me to acquire them with real money instead of grinding day and night for millions of NPs, it would be great! 

Nonetheless, if this kind of trading is considered fraud or not recommended, no big deal, I just want to learn about it!

Thank you!

#2 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:48 AM

Hey, We have a trading post that unlocks after you make 10 non-spam posts (someone correct me if i'm wrong). There you can see what other people have to offer, and what they wish to trade for. It's fairly straight forward, but of course, feel free to message me with any questions that you have on the subject... there may be a couple of terms to get your head around at first. You should be smooth sailing after that. :) 

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2019 - 08:31 AM

Hey, We have a trading post that unlocks after you make 10 non-spam posts (someone correct me if i'm wrong). There you can see what other people have to offer, and what they wish to trade for. It's fairly straight forward, but of course, feel free to message me with any questions that you have on the subject... there may be a couple of terms to get your head around at first. You should be smooth sailing after that. :)

10 non spam posts and a week of registration is required for tp access.

Hello guys, I'm a new member on NeoCodex and nice to see you all.

I just got back to Neopets after nearly a decade. I was impressed that the game still exist despite the lack of updates. Still love the game so much like the first time I played it. However I've seen and heard people talking about buying NPs and Paint Brushes with real money. Is this practice normal? Is there anywhere safe to do such transactions? Since I really wanted to paint my guys in Darigan, Faerie and Baby for a while but my account could never once afford those. If there is a choice for me to acquire them with real money instead of grinding day and night for millions of NPs, it would be great! 

Nonetheless, if this kind of trading is considered fraud or not recommended, no big deal, I just want to learn about it!

Thank you!

Once you are able to see the tp, please note we don’t allow the usage of real money terms. So you’ll have to buy things with “other/galaxy bucks” as long as you don’t mention real life currency.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paintbrushes, neopoints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users