Any Advice? I'm kinda f*cked I think LOL

nc trading

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Iota

Iota
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:34 AM

so basically I acquired an account with a UC on it, bought some UC's to put on there, it's looking nice.

it had a bunch of old NC collectibles that I thought would be nice to trade for NC stuff I want. 

i had a taker, and i thought it'd be as easy as transferring it to a diff account then trade on that one so that they wouldn't know this account with UCs on it. 

problem is, the items are bugged or something and can't be put in gift boxes. i just said "well they're bugged, oh well. hope that gets fixed!" 

they message me back weeks later, telling me they contacted a staff member that could fix the items if they're in your inventory. how the hell do i back down from this?? 

like what are the odds that the staff member just kinda looks at the account history. that'd be damn rough, i've not been taking it as safely as i could have.

then, wouldn't it be suspicious to just kind of suddenly back out of a trade? like "oops nevermind, i decided not to trade the items"  :boxed:

i guess that's the better option than risking all my accounts, but god damn.

#2 Vanhook

Vanhook
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 01:38 PM

Say you found someone else and that if they were really interested they would have stepped up earlier.

#3 Iota

Iota
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 07:48 PM

i think it worked itself out, phew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users