Thoughts on PAH, PPA, Shuffles

#trading

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Esther

Esther
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 07:35 AM

I gave up on trading for awhile because the Pound board is all UCs, all the time, but recently (don't know how recently, I was gone awhile), I discovered PAHs and Shuffles. I think it's super interesting how the players have invented games within games. 

Pet Auction House - a no pass "game" where you put up a (usually converted) pet and users bid on it. 

Shuffle - usually UC, has a bunch of variations, pass, no-pass, etc. You list your pet and everyone and their brother bids on it. 

Personal Pet Auction - basically you take bids on your pet for x number of hours, then accept a bid at the end.

I ask because I see WAY more trades happen with PAH and Shuffle than I do in watching the boards. Wondering what you all think of this, and if you've tried either. 

#2 Rosy

Rosy
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 03:38 PM

Sounds like kind of a clusterfuck and a lot of drama potential

Also a great way for people to trade illegitly through shuffles -- aka people offering to downtrade you for your UC + other 

I have legit friends who enjoy doing it, but its definitely a lot of stress too, but these days I avoid the PC like the plague if I can help it. 

#3 Esther

Esther
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 07:57 AM

Yeah, the shuffles are definitely drama-filled. Lots of people under-offering. 

PAH is pretty chill. 

PC is not fun. Trying to get a UC is equally not fun. 

#4 seiraaa

seiraaa
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 05:50 PM

I agree that shuffles can be full of drama. I happen to enjoy reading PC drama. 

There are usually some cute names UFT for converted. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users