147 replies to this topic

#1 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2020 - 01:02 PM

Dear Codexians,

The program manager has been re-enabled! It seems the DDoS protections TNT put on the servers has been lifted, at least for now. Please be warned, just because the programs are re-enabled, and everything seems to be working fine, does not mean the programs are or ever were 100% safe. As usual, use at your own risk. If you encounter any errors please make sure to post in the appropriate area - Here

Also, our Item Database is pretty out of date right now, so don't be surprised if you're using Abrosia and an item is worth more or less than what our data shows.

Also, make sure to thank or yell at @Pyro699, whichever you see fit :devil:.

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2020 - 01:59 PM

If you get banned, don’t yell at us lol. We’ll be keeping an eye on it for now while it’s up again. If the Ddos projections are re-enabled at any point, we will most likely take it offline again to work and protect everyone.

#3 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2020 - 06:01 PM

Ambrosia is back!

#4 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2020 - 06:19 PM

0196014.jpg

#5 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2020 - 06:09 PM

Anyone having issues with proxies on neopets?

#6 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:32 AM

Just a quick question:

Is there a way we as a userbase can fix the DB? Aside from manually? Or at least help start updating it.

I mean, I'll probably go in manually (if I can.) and do what I can but there's gotta be a way to automate it right? To make it a faster process able to be done by fewer people?

I don't know shit about crap. I'm just trying to blindly help here. 

#7 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:49 AM

Just a quick question:

Is there a way we as a userbase can fix the DB? Aside from manually? Or at least help start updating it.

I mean, I'll probably go in manually (if I can.) and do what I can but there's gotta be a way to automate it right? To make it a faster process able to be done by fewer people?

I don't know shit about crap. I'm just trying to blindly help here. 

Once you open the program manager it starts pricing items in the background at a safe speed. The more people running the manager the faster and more often the DB will be updated.

#8 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:18 PM

Once you open the program manager it starts pricing items in the background at a safe speed. The more people running the manager the faster and more often the DB will be updated.

Perfect

#9 Nordstrom89

Nordstrom89
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 10:35 AM

Thank you very much!!!!

#10 Popplio

Popplio
  • 25 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2020 - 02:35 PM

This is.....amazing news!!

Hopefully it stays functional. Are there any concerns about Neo reinstating the "protections" in response to abrosia being re-activated? 

#11 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2020 - 03:17 PM

Hopefully it stays functional. Are there any concerns about Neo reinstating the "protections" in response to abrosia being re-activated? 

We don't have any of that information =[.

#12 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 06 February 2020 - 05:23 PM

That's why we need to test it, so far seems so good though. No one's reported any bans. 

it's been only a few days though so, take that with a grain of salt. ANYTHING can happen when you cheat into the unknown. Even if it's working properly. 

#13 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2020 - 02:07 AM

Amazing news peeps thanks for all your hard work I look forward to trying it out once work backs off a bit

#14 DesertRose82

DesertRose82
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 09:25 AM

That's awesome news! Now if only Neocodex manager could include a Kadoatie feeder! I've been trying for the avatar and it is quite hectic with all those over feeders

#15 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:23 PM

That's awesome news! Now if only Neocodex manager could include a Kadoatie feeder! I've been trying for the avatar and it is quite hectic with all those over feeders

We used to have a user made program called valoursuite that had one, but the project ran out of funding sadly.

I’d love for us to add more programs but with the limited programmers and time staff has it’s difficult. I’d love to help, I’ll see if I can add any new programming knowledge to my brain, though it would take quite a while.

#16 mindy91187

mindy91187
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:24 PM

Oh yay! I'm excited! Is it still working OK? I have been computerless for a while now so I haven't been keeping up.

#17 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:38 PM

Oh yay! I'm excited! Is it still working OK? I have been computerless for a while now so I haven't been keeping up.

No news is good news so far. 

#18 mindy91187

mindy91187
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:20 AM

No news is good news so far. 

You're right, but since it's just been fixed not long ago, I'm not sure I'm quite ready to risk my account yet. I guess I could try it on a side account and see what happens.

#19 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:59 AM

You're right, but since it's just been fixed not long ago, I'm not sure I'm quite ready to risk my account yet. I guess I could try it on a side account and see what happens.

Don't do it on account linked to your main. You want to use a new shell or side for something like that if you're unsure. Use proxy/vpn and clear cookies before cheating!

I personally don't let it touch my main until it's confirmed at least regularly safe. 

#20 kretzschmar

kretzschmar
  • 13 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2020 - 11:56 AM

Anyone have a solution to trying to run it on a Chromebook?  

#21 666

• 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2020 - 06:26 PM

I only ran it on a shell and was chained :/ like days after I hadnt even used it

#22 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2020 - 06:41 PM

I only ran it on a shell and was chained :/ like days after I hadnt even used it

Which program(s) were you using? What were your settings? What days/times were you running them? Were you using any VPN's/proxies? 

If you were running Abrosia, were you trying to sell a high priced item very soon after buying it? Did you post ads on the boards/ect for the item?

There could be many reasons for a chain. 

#23 666

• 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2020 - 08:23 PM

Which program(s) were you using? What were your settings? What days/times were you running them? Were you using any VPN's/proxies? 

If you were running Abrosia, were you trying to sell a high priced item very soon after buying it? Did you post ads on the boards/ect for the item?

There could be many reasons for a chain. 

I was just running Abrosia and no not trying to sell anything recently bought/worth while and hadnt posted on boards

My settings were standard, I just had it only to one shop and limited my runs to a few hours and I used it around 3 days or so in a row like that and then hadnt used it for a few (or played neo for that matter) and came back to the chain

#24 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:57 AM

I was just running Abrosia and no not trying to sell anything recently bought/worth while and hadnt posted on boards

My settings were standard, I just had it only to one shop and limited my runs to a few hours and I used it around 3 days or so in a row like that and then hadnt used it for a few (or played neo for that matter) and came back to the chain

Hmm... so your buy times were around 1500ms or so?

.a few hours..where you running it during normal human times? Like not running at 3am constantly or when people would probably be asleep?

What shop were you running in, some shops are more dangerous than others?

It also sounds like you weren't using proxies/VPN's, which is probably what helped them chain if every account was on the same IP, even if it was done on a shell. 

#25 kretzschmar

kretzschmar
  • 13 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2020 - 09:25 AM

I've been using it for about 8 days now on multiple aged shells, using a VPN, changing the ip address for each account, with buy times around 1400. Knock on wood, but all is well so far.

Sorry to hear about other person's luck, try again and VPN or proxy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users