• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#76 Popplio

Popplio
  • 25 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2020 - 05:16 PM

Hello, 

I've been using normally since March, but since yesterday the stores appear empty in abrosia, however when I enter the website the stores are full... Has anyone had this same problem?

I have had the exact same problem.

Is there a way to make Abrosia click the opt-out link so it can browse shops normally?

Edited by Popplio, 10 May 2020 - 05:16 PM.

#77 xridz

xridz
  • 37 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2020 - 06:23 PM

Hello, 

I've been using normally since March, but since yesterday the stores appear empty in abrosia, however when I enter the website the stores are full... Has anyone had this same problem?

This is the same issues I had currently. It starts happen when the automatic beta layout started. Already changed to classics but the same things still occurs, shop still showing no stock while the actual stock are there in through browser.

#78 uhh

uhh
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 04:44 AM

That's awesome news! Now if only Neocodex manager could include a Kadoatie feeder! I've been trying for the avatar and it is quite hectic with all those over feeders

they're so annoying. why do they want to feed thousands of kads? ugh.

yeah it would be nice if there was a program in which we could list which foods we already have at our inventory so whenever they detect one of those they feed the kad.

#79 mindy91187

mindy91187
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 09:12 PM

I just got on mine and same problem, shops are stocked, but not showing up on the program :(

#80 moosejuice

moosejuice
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 05:26 AM

I haven't been having that issue. Maybe try reinstalling? 

#81 Stormfear

Stormfear
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 04:19 PM

umm do you have premium on neopets? is your homepage still classic look or is it beta?

#82 mindy91187

mindy91187
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 11:20 PM

umm do you have premium on neopets? is your homepage still classic look or is it beta?

Yes, I have premium, and the homepage is classic look AND beta, it switches. I hate the Beta, it sucks.

#83 FiremaxNeoX

FiremaxNeoX
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:48 AM

How do I change my profile on program manager?

I do have 2 accounts on neocodex, one is advanced member and the other is not, but when I open program manager it logs in into the account which don't have advanced member, how can I switch?

#84 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2020 - 11:04 AM

How do I change my profile on program manager?

I do have 2 accounts on neocodex, one is advanced member and the other is not, but when I open program manager it logs in into the account which don't have advanced member, how can I switch?

File -> Logout

Then you can log in as your other account. You really should not have 2 accounts here though.

#85 uhh

uhh
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 01:37 PM

Hello.

Is it safe to use SS for the Altador Cup this year?

Out of curiosity I checked out Make Some Noise today (even though the cup hasn't started, it is available) and when you send your score there is a captcha. Does the SS work through that? And if it does, is it safe for using?

Thank you.

#86 Robindoo

Robindoo
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 07:10 PM

Seems like they brought back the auto-logout system. I remember for a period of time when Program Manager was brought back on, after I was running Abrosia, my account was still log in on the browser. Now I get auto-logout.

#87 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2020 - 03:56 AM

Hello.

Out of curiosity I checked out Make Some Noise today (even though the cup hasn't started, it is available) and when you send your score there is a captcha. Does the SS work through that? And if it does, is it safe for using?

Thank you.

No.

#88 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:21 PM

Hello.

Thank you.

I strongly urge you to use cheat engine instead.

#89 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2020 - 06:01 AM

I strongly urge you to use cheat engine instead.

I've gotten All Star for several years solely using cheat engine. Too risky for SS.

#90 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 May 2020 - 01:28 PM

I've gotten All Star for several years solely using cheat engine. Too risky for SS.

I've never been banned for using cheat engine unless it was my own stupid mistake by sending things too early.

#91 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:21 AM

I've never been banned for using cheat engine unless it was my own stupid mistake by sending things too early.

Same. If it's a new game, I'll even reference the scores on the high score table to make sure the score isn't too high(assuming I'm just doing it for np or something). That's always a quick way to ice-town, sending a score that couldn't possibly be reached. 

#92 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 29 May 2020 - 11:32 AM

Same. If it's a new game, I'll even reference the scores on the high score table to make sure the score isn't too high(assuming I'm just doing it for np or something). That's always a quick way to ice-town, sending a score that couldn't possibly be reached. 

In the early days I made that mistake a lot. But that was my own fault and not cheat engine's tbh. 

#93 uhh

uhh
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:39 PM

yeah I already do mostly cheat engine but I was feeling a bit lazy. guess it's the only way anyways. thank you

#94 Kallixe

Kallixe
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2020 - 09:24 AM

So is Abrosia working again or do people still keep getting the glitches? I dare not try it on my main.

And for the AC I use a combination of cheat engine and an auto mouse clicker, pretty much no way to get iced since you are actually 'playing' the game, as long as you don't send an impossible score. Got All-Star 2 years in a row minimal effort.

#95 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2020 - 02:29 PM

So is Abrosia working again or do people still keep getting the glitches? I dare not try it on my main.

And for the AC I use a combination of cheat engine and an auto mouse clicker, pretty much no way to get iced since you are actually 'playing' the game, as long as you don't send an impossible score. Got All-Star 2 years in a row minimal effort.

The issues seem to be around if your account got the mobile beta, which is causing it to show no stock in shops. It does work aside from that, but still do take precautions with all our programs, nothing is ever 100% safe, though we do try our best to make it as safe as possible. 

#96 yoshi17

yoshi17
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 05:31 PM

what is cheat engine?

#97 mindy91187

mindy91187
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 09:25 PM

I turned off beta on my account but it is still doing the no stock thing. Will there be a fix for that?

#98 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2020 - 10:49 AM

I turned off beta on my account but it is still doing the no stock thing. Will there be a fix for that?

Even with the beta turned off, it seems just having it in general has messed with the stock pages. As for a fix, it may take some time, we have few programmers and they all have busy lives. 

what is cheat engine?

Cheat engine is an AoB program (Array of bytes which allows you to change some things in games (like infinite lives and such) without score sending. 

https://www.cheatengine.org/

It appears there has been a recent release for mac, but bit slicer is an alternative and I much prefer it to ce. 

There's guides to CE and Array of bytes in our guide directory:

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

#99 mindy91187

mindy91187
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 02:36 PM

Even with the beta turned off, it seems just having it in general has messed with the stock pages. As for a fix, it may take some time, we have few programmers and they all have busy lives. 

I understand. That's a nuisance...I wish I could get rid of beta, they just added it without even asking  :angry:

It's working today. Odd. Oh well, I'm not complaining.

#100 xridz

xridz
  • 37 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2020 - 06:05 PM

It's working today. Odd. Oh well, I'm not complaining.

Seconded. Abrosia working back! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users