• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#101 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2020 - 08:08 AM

Well... Covid had brought me back to some dark places... Interesting developments 

#102 Vanitas

Vanitas
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 04:56 PM

Hello, I'm here to test Abrosia :)

#103 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2020 - 05:44 PM

Hello, I'm here to test Abrosia :)

You came at the wrong time lol. The neopets mobile has destroyed abrosia

#104 Therion

Therion
  • 209 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 06:43 AM

It may need destroying. There's quite a few features missing from it that would go a long way to improving it's functionality.

#105 Vanitas

Vanitas
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:54 PM

You came at the wrong time lol. The neopets mobile has destroyed abrosia

Just need to choose the 'Old Site' website option. It's working pretty fine for me, got some items yesterday.

#106 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2020 - 12:09 AM

Agreed, running fine for me again

#107 Hush

Hush
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 03:32 AM

Yeah, abrosia works for me too.

#108 Grohl

Grohl
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:36 AM

Any chance we'll be seeing an update to the programs any time soon?

#109 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2020 - 10:37 AM

Any chance we'll be seeing an update to the programs any time soon?

We've only got one programmer and they have busy lives, so it's sadly unlikely for now. As it seems, abrosia is running right now, and considering that's a mobile "beta" it's most likely not going to be permanent for now. 

#110 clerythecleric

clerythecleric
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:03 PM

I noticed on fiddler when you login to neopets it posts not just your login data but all the recently logged into account as well (even if it was done behind a VPN or proxy). Guessing they're stored in the browsers cookies. As far as the 'bans' go this could have something to do with the 'blanket frozen accounts'. Otherwise if you have never logged these accounts via a web browser, I would argue it's just down to play pattern. IE if account A, B, and C login at the same times and AB for roughly the same amount of time and both stay off for 12 hours between certain times.. It's not hard to really catch people this way.

Regarding the Beta issue, I've checked various parts of the site and for the most part it's exactly the same. Unless i'm missing something in abrosia i'm not aware of it's just the URLs which have changed. Should be a simple fix, if the code is hosted somewhere i'm happy to make these adjustments when  I have time and push those to your git repository. (I don't know what you currently parse from the response, they will likely need some adjusting too)

https://imgur.com/a/5hJB3Fd

Edited by clerythecleric, 28 June 2020 - 01:16 PM.

#111 saudia

saudia
  • A whole new wooooorld

• 62 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 04:29 PM

Can someone help me on how to setup a proxy when using Abrosia? I have Nord VPN but haven't seen a guide on how to set it up using a vpn.

Edited by saudia, 25 July 2020 - 04:30 PM.

#112 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 26 July 2020 - 02:18 PM

Can someone help me on how to setup a proxy when using Abrosia? I have Nord VPN but haven't seen a guide on how to set it up using a vpn.

If you're using a VPN it should just be covering your whole system by default. You shouldn't have to do anything special.

I don't use Nord so don't get me wrong on that, but I think it's just for proxies not a whole VPN

#113 saudia

saudia
  • A whole new wooooorld

• 62 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 11:31 AM

If you're using a VPN it should just be covering your whole system by default. You shouldn't have to do anything special.

I don't use Nord so don't get me wrong on that, but I think it's just for proxies not a whole VPN

Oh that's great to know, thank you so much!

#114 tapeworm1

tapeworm1
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 07:26 AM

Anyone know if it's okay to stop Abrosia but keep it logged in and then run Pyramids program? Does that look suspicious too?

#115 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:20 AM

Anyone know if it's okay to stop Abrosia but keep it logged in and then run Pyramids program? Does that look suspicious too?

That should be fine. Since it's stopped, it won't be refreshing any pages, even the background shop checker (which is how we update the database) doesn't run unless Abrosia is running. 

#116 666

• 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2020 - 11:07 AM

I use Nord

Download the app and you can change your whole device IP so you dont need to change it in abrosia 

#117 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2020 - 04:30 PM

Spoiler

There's solution?

#118 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2020 - 05:19 PM

Spoiler

There's solution?

It's saying Abrosia was logged out and couldn't log back in. Is the account still in good standing?

Can you log back in and run it again?

#119 Lightz

Lightz
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 07:49 PM

Spoiler

There's solution?

I am having the same problem as well.
it seems that there is no issue with the account however, i haven been encountering bans from neo quite often these days but can be easily solved with clearing cookies.
currently running 2 ABs for 2 different accounts 1 seems to be working fine while i keep getting error with the other

#120 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2020 - 03:28 PM

It's saying Abrosia was logged out and couldn't log back in. Is the account still in good standing?

Can you log back in and run it again?

Tried, but keep having this error. The account is up.

I am having the same problem as well.
it seems that there is no issue with the account however, i haven been encountering bans from neo quite often these days but can be easily solved with clearing cookies.
currently running 2 ABs for 2 different accounts 1 seems to be working fine while i keep getting error with the other

I think it's about the proxy.

#121 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2020 - 04:07 PM

Try clearing your cookies, that should solve the problem

#122 Akari

Akari
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2020 - 09:34 PM

Its safe to use the program manager now?

#123 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:49 PM

I'm getting an issue where it's showing 0 items in shop when in browser there are items.. anyone experiencing something similar?

#124 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:18 AM

I'm getting an issue where it's showing 0 items in shop when in browser there are items.. anyone experiencing something similar?

That's a restock ban. It's normal and will happen a lot even if you didn't buy anything, it usually gets lifted after a few hours. 24-48 hours being the longest amount of time for me. 

#125 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 05:44 PM

there are items in the shop when I manually log in the browser. Its just in the AB'er it says 0 items... its been like that for about 2 weeks? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users