Photo

Account help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cccherrybomb

cccherrybomb
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 06:15 AM

I don't know if this topic belongs here but it is the closest place I could find. I made an account on neopets a couple of years ago, but i've forgotten the login information. I submitted a ticket a couple of times, and support was unable to help even though i have information such as the ip address. Is there any way to see what email I used to sign up? I've tried guessing all of my emails that i could remember but no luck. I also don't remember the birthdate, but if i knew the email i might be able to get the account back from support.

#2 Esther

Esther
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 07:12 AM

I don't know a way to get that info back, but I do know that a lot of people have been getting their accounts back recently (even ones frozen for good cause), with the new TNT support staff. If you haven't already submitted a new request via their email thing-y, I'd recommend doing that, then posting about it on the Help board so it gets some visibility. If you do manage to get it back, can you post here? I have a friend in a similar situation. 

#3 cccherrybomb

cccherrybomb
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 07:27 AM

Thank you, but the last ticket i submitted was very recently, i just got the response today that they couldn't verify my account. I really don't want to give up the account because i'm attached to the name, it will suck if i have to wait for purge to come back, see if the account even gets purged, and then remake the account with no account age benefits... I heard there's a list from accounts around 2012 and older but this account is way newer so i don't know what to do...

#4 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2020 - 06:10 PM

Sorry, we do not have the resources to help retrieve the information you need =[.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users