altador cup

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 uhh

uhh
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:08 AM

Hi!

I couldn't find somewhere in the forum to talk about this year's Altador Cup so I figured maybe I could come up with one...?

I joined the forum a few days ago so I hope this is the correct category for this thread.

Anyways... anyone playing this year? Who do you think has a better chance of winning? I'm seeing a lot of Krawk Island and Shenkuu on the Neoboards.

#2 leaduser43

leaduser43
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 03:33 PM

Seems pretty lonely here.

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:54 PM

How relevant to the topic at hand =].

I'm not playing, this year, nor have I really played in the last few years with my extreme lack of interest in neopets. =[

#4 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:21 PM

Is ACG still a thing? 

#5 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:41 PM

I’m glad you’re here @uhh ! This forum needs an influx of new people. I probs won’t play AC much this year. Just logged in for the first time in 2 years haha.

#6 uhh

uhh
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 11:17 AM

Yeah that's what I've noticed :/

How relevant to the topic at hand =].

I'm not playing, this year, nor have I really played in the last few years with my extreme lack of interest in neopets. =[

I'm the opposite: haven't played in most years, because I was young and too noob for it. Now I'm older and a bit better in games in general. Idk, guess I have better coordination and understanding now? Anyways, with this current lockdown thing I have a lot of time to invest in Neo haha

I’m glad you’re here @uhh ! This forum needs an influx of new people. I probs won’t play AC much this year. Just logged in for the first time in 2 years haha.

At least try to get a trophy for your user lookup hahah

#7 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:13 PM

I just logged in today, for some random reason. Went ahead and joined a team, but not sure how much playing I'll do this year. 

#8 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2020 - 08:09 AM

Well none of the games work for me. So no points for me haha.

#9 stormsummer

stormsummer
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 04:21 AM

What I really wanna know is that: can we use AoB codes on the altador cup? I've been scared since there's the captcha thing. Does it knows? 

#10 yoshi17

yoshi17
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 06:49 AM

i joined lost desert!

#11 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2020 - 07:02 AM

Can anyone assist me with the Shootout Showdown AoB? I don't know what the "??" is supposed to be

Spoiler

#12 Erietecos

Erietecos
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 09:24 AM

What i am doing for this year on AC is to only AoBing in Yooyubal and ocassionaly on Slushie Slinger because really the other games are not that hard for me (except that annoying Slushie thing, that thing is so damn slow) i'm tempted to AoBing with Cheat Engine (because i'm doing it with the NeoByte auto AoB program that somebody posted here, i really can't remember who it was) plus, the CC Captcha and the constant realoading on MSN and SS makes kind of unviable to do pretty much any kind of cheat that i know for

#13 Malithion

Malithion
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 02:26 PM

Im going to try and play but i'm not too interested sadly.  

#14 Gokudera

Gokudera
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 05:54 PM

neopets is dead i guess

#15 Erietecos

Erietecos
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:47 AM

Yeah it's kind of dead, but i still enjoy it, sooo i will keep playing it until i get bored

#16 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:57 AM

Can anyone assist me with the Shootout Showdown AoB? I don't know what the "??" is supposed to be

Spoiler

It's just a wildcard value, leave it as is with the "??". No need to change anything. 

What I really wanna know is that: can we use AoB codes on the altador cup? I've been scared since there's the captcha thing. Does it knows? 

Yep, you can use AoB just fine. It's becuse with AoB you're playing the game (just changed) so you'll be able to see and complete any capatcha. There's ac AoB's in the master AoB list:

http://www.neocodex....-of-aobs/page-0

I gave up playing ages ago for this. I don't have the time without the SS, and that no longer works. 

#17 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2020 - 07:02 AM

0hONReL.png

I keep getting this, so I assumed the ?? needed to be replaced 

#18 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2020 - 07:14 AM

0hONReL.png

I keep getting this, so I assumed the ?? needed to be replaced 

The neocodex AoB Scanner was discontinued a while ago, even though it remains on the site, so it may have issues. It's no longer receiving updates. Use cheat engine or bit slicer (mac) instead. If the code doesn't work there, then the code needs to be updated. 

The "??" is a wildcard, as the value there can change in the sever. We've got an explantion here: http://www.neocodex....anation-thread/

It doesn't need to be changed. 

#19 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2020 - 10:04 AM

The neocodex AoB Scanner was discontinued a while ago, even though it remains on the site, so it may have issues. It's no longer receiving updates. Use cheat engine or bit slicer (mac) instead. If the code doesn't work there, then the code needs to be updated. 

The "??" is a wildcard, as the value there can change in the sever. We've got an explantion here: http://www.neocodex....anation-thread/

It doesn't need to be changed. 

The guide for NeoByte actually says that Shootout Showdown doesn't really work. Everything else seems to be fine(and ShSh is stupid easy as well lol)

#20 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2020 - 10:11 AM

The guide for NeoByte actually says that Shootout Showdown doesn't really work. Everything else seems to be fine(and ShSh is stupid easy as well lol)

Hmm, it is possible it doesn't work. But I'd still reccomend trying it in cheat engine or bit slicer to see if it's possibly the program due to it no longer getting updates, and so far we haven't heard of any other issues with the SoSd codes. 

#21 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2020 - 05:14 PM

Thanks a lot for the help! I didn't know it was discontinued. As said above everything else seems to be working fine and the games get stupidly easy.

I'm 100% sure I used Neobyte last year for ShSh, I just don't remember how I did it. But I don't really mind ignoring it this year. xD

#22 Therion

Therion
  • 209 posts

Posted 06 June 2020 - 04:22 AM

I wish there was a way to halve the time spent playing YYB. I'm halfheartedly shooting for all star but looking at the time spent every day just for the YYB games is seriously putting me off.

#23 Alfrednet

Alfrednet
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 08:24 AM

I was having the same problem with the aob code for SOSD, good thing that the game itself is easy. Looks like this years 1st is already with MD .

#24 uhh

uhh
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 12:09 PM

YYB and SOSD don't have captchas this year, so technically speaking it is possible to SS them... at your own risk. As long as your ranking is not too high, you're not active on board 7, and you know what the hell you're doing, I dare to say you most likely won't get frozen... still would recommend AoB if you have the time for it.

@Alfrednet Yes, this year MD is definitely going to win, as SOTAC is with them. Top 3 will probably have DC too, either 2nd or 3rd place. The 3rd team on the top 3 I don't know, though... it could be BV, KI, or some "wild card"...

#25 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2020 - 08:33 PM

@Alfrednet

heres a AoB for ShSh that works with Neobyte:

60 D7 03 25 AC 02 --->

60 D7 03 02 24 00

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: altador cup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users