Photo

finding e-mail of an account

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 n30

n30
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 03:00 PM

my original neo account from 2006 isn't purged, the only problem is i have long since lost the e-mail and fake birthday (i was but a foolish 12 year old)

is there a method for finding the e-mail attached to an account? i assume people have their *methods* but i'm not sure how i would go about it

#2 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2020 - 03:11 PM

The only way is to type in your account and check all your known emails. Or you can try to put in all your emails and hope that your account is from that email. 

#3 n30

n30
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 03:17 PM

The only way is to type in your account and check all your known emails. Or you can try to put in all your emails and hope that your account is from that email. 

unfortunately I've done serious digging and I've found a lot of old e-mails, but not the right one. support told me the letter it starts with and it doesn't ring a single bell.

i was wondering if maybe there was a more *illicit* method of determining the e-mail that isn't too dangerous, but i may have to give up hope on this one :bye2:

#4 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2020 - 12:58 PM

unfortunately I've done serious digging and I've found a lot of old e-mails, but not the right one. support told me the letter it starts with and it doesn't ring a single bell.

i was wondering if maybe there was a more *illicit* method of determining the e-mail that isn't too dangerous, but i may have to give up hope on this one :bye2:

:bye2: on the good side it shouldn't be too difficult to build a decent account from stretch

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2020 - 10:41 PM

There are ways of finding these things out, but they are not welcome here, sorry.

#6 n30

n30
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 04:14 PM

There are ways of finding these things out, but they are not welcome here, sorry.

Understood, not looking to break any rules!

As a positive update, I was able to locate the e-mail with some help and I got the account back! It's an utterly unimpressive account, but the sentimental worth of having my childhood account back is more valuable than any rare items  :nana: /cheesy

#7 Orangesftw

Orangesftw
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 01:45 PM

for future reference of anyone with a similar problem, i've had great success in putting in a ticket, messaging the ticket number through facebook, and then providing the exact location the account was created in.

#8 n30

n30
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 04:01 PM

for future reference of anyone with a similar problem, i've had great success in putting in a ticket, messaging the ticket number through facebook, and then providing the exact location the account was created in.

I tried that, they didn't accept the location it was created in as being valid to access the account, they needed e-mail and birthday.

And to update my success story, TNT froze the same account with no warning and no information a few days later, most likely due to me openly criticizing TNT on the boards. So, in short, fuck them.

#9 NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN

NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 02:05 PM

I was going to say congratulations on getting your account back, but I'm sorry to see your update. That's entirely messed up.

were you cheating on it, or was it just solely because you were on the boards running your mouth? Maybe they thought you were an account theif?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users