Why this forum become dead now?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 Sharkbait4

Sharkbait4
  • 16 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2021 - 07:59 PM

I use to only check on Neopets in December but the pandemic definitely made me pop in just for the dailies. 
I'm hoping the AC will help... I still love my pets. 

#27 CaptainPotatoes

CaptainPotatoes
  • 3 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2021 - 04:45 AM

I use to only check on Neopets in December but the pandemic definitely made me pop in just for the dailies. 
I'm hoping the AC will help... I still love my pets. 

I love mine too

Edited by CaptainPotatoes, 16 August 2021 - 04:46 AM.

#28 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2021 - 10:09 AM

I also think because neopets ''push'' into a mobile modern phase is taking large amounts of time where it's kind of stuck in a limbo and nothing new is really happening. So i feel like its causing stagnation as well you have to go through hoops to play a large portion of the games now. The ones that are supported are either broken like igloo where its super easy and you can't go over a certain amount of points or you can't submit or they just aren't their best games that people enjoy on mass. I love them but I can understand why people also wouldn't want to play basher or hasee bounce over and over and want some of the other games.

#29 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2021 - 11:44 PM

I came here maybe like 6 or 7 years ago (oh wow actually 10 YEARS)? This place was certainly busy back then.

Downloading the SS and AB programs and sitting back and relaxing... good times.

#30 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 05:39 AM

There's much more modernized games pulling kids attention which lets be honest was always the target audience for neopets. Games like fortnite and roblox have better mobile apps so neopets needs to catch up, advertise and keep things fresh with events

#31 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2021 - 08:38 AM

Yeah, I miss the good old days! I want to get back into playing as a cheater, but afraid with all these new updates. I managed to unfreeze my oldest account and still play on it. I would hate for it to be frozen again!

#32 cleowuu

cleowuu
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 03:25 PM

Theyre a lot more lenient nowadays than before...but even still, I try to cheat only on a side just in case

#33 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2021 - 02:40 PM

does the program manager still work? I haven't used it in so long!

#34 ArcheonLover

ArcheonLover
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 09:44 PM

Yeah, I accidentally necro'd some old threads. :(

#35 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2021 - 06:08 AM

Yeah, I accidentally necro'd some old threads. :(

lol happens to the best of us!

#36 ortin

ortin
  • it's christmas everyday

• 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2021 - 10:55 AM

does the program manager still work? I haven't used it in so long!

Yes it does, but many programs have some bugs. Abrosia notably still works (make sure to use manual lists).

#37 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2021 - 12:38 PM

Yes it does, but many programs have some bugs. Abrosia notably still works (make sure to use manual lists).

Thanks! Now that I have time on my hands, I can start to play around on a side until I get back in the swing of things and make sure my main doesn't get frozen!

I definitely need more game trophies though!

#38 mangosforlife

mangosforlife
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 03:54 PM

I've been playing for years but realized when I was a kid, I was just playing for/with myself and wasn't really involved in the community. Only this year have I decided to branch out and see what the community is like. So far, I've joined this, the Reddit and the Reddit's Discord. The discord is overwhelming but the reddit is easy to keep up with. It's unfortunate that I'm getting on Neocodex after its golden years. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users