Quantcast

Photo

Doubts about Score Sender Neocodex (slaughter / eefi)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jotade

Jotade
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 02:54 PM

Hello, first of all I want to thank everyone who has helped to make the SS work again. I wanted to ask, time is set in seconds, is that correct?

Regarding the score-time, should it be put in the form of an interval? EX: Turmac Roll -> 4500-4550 (score) 1200-1250 (time) or is it necessary to indicate a specific number EX : Tumarc Roll -> 4500 score and 1250 time?

The last question is about the scores "score is being reviewed by staff ..." When using the sender, if any number exceeds the number for the review to appear, the score is reviewed by a staff neopets, or is it added automatically?

Thanks

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2020 - 07:52 AM

It is in seconds, correct.

You don’t need to specify, you can use a range. Be careful with ranges though. If you put a range, but every score ends in a 5 or 0 (meecra chase is like this) and you don’t put the mod as 5, you can send an impossible score. Or send a high score far too quickly.

If that message appears, it’s being reviewed by staff. It isn’t added automatically, you’ll get a neomail if they accept the score.

#3 Jotade

Jotade
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 11:59 AM

@KaibaSama you have done a wonderful job. I have tested it with several scores in review, and I have not had a problem, yes, always carrying out a previous study of possible scores, times, etc. There are a couple of scores that have not accepted me, but there has been no major problem. I would like to ask if it will be possible to submit scores for Adobe Shockwave games, as when I try, I get an error. Thanks a lot

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2020 - 02:22 PM

@KaibaSama you have done a wonderful job. I have tested it with several scores in review, and I have not had a problem, yes, always carrying out a previous study of possible scores, times, etc. There are a couple of scores that have not accepted me, but there has been no major problem. I would like to ask if it will be possible to submit scores for Adobe Shockwave games, as when I try, I get an error. Thanks a lot

If I recall right, the scoresender only works for flash games. Shockwave is very old, so it has trouble with them. (even flash now is on it's way out in some browsers).  I'm glad even the ones not accepted haven't been an issue, that's good.

But I'd be wary of constantly sending big scores or getting tons of trophies very quickly. There are still users who go insane and watch HST lists, so if you've got a younger account that's suddenly earning tons of trophies, they see it as suspicious. Usually building up to high scores is good to do. If it's a game your account has never played before, it's good to do that build up of scores as it can be somewhat odd for someone whose never played that game to be trophy score amazing at it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users