Returning neopets player

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yesnt

yesnt
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 12:20 PM

Hi all!

I used to play a lot of Neopets and was a big part of Slopdog, but after it was shut down I fell out of love with Neopets.

I joined Neocodex instead but a lot of my Neopets enjoyment revolved around Slopdog and I guess I couldn't bring myself to start fresh (it was 12 years ago and I was a stupid teenager, I can't remember all my reasoning haha) so I never posted.

But the interested I gained from reverse engineering Neopets back then (along with my experience building Myspace layouts) shaped what I went on to do with my life and I'm now a Software Engineer.

With covid running rampant at the moment and the fact that we're still in lockdown in my country means I was looking for something to pass the time, so here I am. I know Neopets isn't as popular as it once was, and maybe now I'm rapidly approaching 30 I won't find it as enjoyable, but I certainly want to give it another go, especially now I have the professional skills to hopefully help out more on the cheating scene.

#2 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2020 - 10:43 AM

Welcome yesnt!

Neopets might not be as popular as it once was, but more and more people seem to be returning to it since covid started.

Neocodex isn't as active as it once was though, but I hope you'll enjoy your time nonetheless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users