Quantcast

Photo

Looking for 1 or more Scripts to be made for me (Ill pay - If thats allowed)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 evolutionzzz

evolutionzzz
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 10:09 PM

First and foremost if something about this is breaking any rules, I apologize and please remove this. If not.... Looking for someone who can make me 1 or more scripts/programs. The first is very very simple but I need it quickly. I will give interested people the details when they contact me. Basic utility program needed. Things that take time to do that I want automated.

Discord: EvolutionzZz #8816

Line: 413-579-8695   (Don't freak out, its not my real #, its a Google Voice #)

Whats App: 413-579-8695 (Don't freak out, its not my real #, its a Google Voice #)

Telegram: neoaddict

That should be enough contact methods :)

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2020 - 08:07 AM

Since you can't access the TP right now (10 non spam posts and a week of registration), the scripts can't be paid for. If someone wants to volunteer and make them as a gift/practice/for free, that's fine.

We just keep anything involving payments/items trades/pet trades/selling/buying on our TP section as a method of protection for everyone. 

#3 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 01:12 PM

Check out some of my programs here: 

https://github.com/I...nt/NeopetHelper

If there's one there you need then of course you can use it. Otherwise you can contact me through git. I'm almost never online here.

#4 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2020 - 06:29 PM

Feel free to hit me up once you have 10 non-spam posts.

#5 evolutionzzz

evolutionzzz
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 09:13 AM

Well thats super depressing, never really had a need to post. Always searched to find answers I need and what not... but:

"Member Since 19 Apr 2011"

9 1/2yrs I've been here lol

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2020 - 10:42 AM

Well thats super depressing, never really had a need to post. Always searched to find answers I need and what not... but:

"Member Since 19 Apr 2011"

9 1/2yrs I've been here lol

Still, just be careful you’re not gravedigging year old threads. I get we’re slower activity wise, but the post requirement is meant to protect people. 

#7 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2020 - 08:29 PM

If they're small scripts I don't mind whipping them up for you when I have time. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users