multi multi account

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sugarpie1sweets

sugarpie1sweets
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 10:31 PM

Hi,

I finished up my goals on one account, then created another, and finished those goals, and now I'm working on a third account. The accounts don't share neopoints or items at all, except for maybe giving a one/two dubloon coin to the account with my battledome pet once in a while. Basically, I'm acting as if they're entirely different people playing the game. I do log into all three regularly from my laptop. I'm nervous about getting frozen for multi, but I've been doing this for about three years and I've been fine. I try to mix up the activities I do on each account to prevent the website from catching me through trends.

I justify it by remembering that my brother and I each had our own accounts on the same laptop when we were little, linked to the same email address even, and we never got in trouble. Then again, we never achieved very much on our accounts, so it might not have mattered anyways.

My accounts are all on separate email addresses, they don't transfer funds/items, they don't post to the forum and rarely post to the trading post. I don't run any cheating programs on any of my accounts. I do play ghoul catchers on my phone and take turns signing each account in and earning for them.

How at risk am I for freezing? What can I do to protect myself?

#2 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2020 - 03:13 PM

Why the sudden interest? It's been 3 years.

Usual suggestion for that kind of thing: uses a vpn or proxy for each. Although, I did this a few years ago, switched from my ip to proxy, and all of the accounts that i did it on were frozen for "suspicious activity". *shrug

Good luck :) 

#3 sugarpie1sweets

sugarpie1sweets
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 04:35 PM

I've always been a little paranoid about it ^^; Two accounts on one laptop I felt was reasonable to pass off as separate people, but adding a third makes me nervous

Yeah, I'm nervous about that happening if I use a proxy ;-;

Thank you!

#4 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2021 - 09:59 PM

It's not risky if you keep them separated. One main on Opera browsers free VPNS, one main on your phones data plan if you have one and then one main on your own IP. This allows you to play and have a lot of buying and selling power. Generally you can use tons of accounts on one IP for a month or longer and get away with it but same IP multiples aren't something TNT likes. I run 6 bots on the same IP all day basically. If they go they go.

EDITING TO SAY..... if you have an android phone check out Thunder VPN. It's a free ap that allows you to change your IP with VPNS and you can switch locations and choose which apps on your phone it applies to. Great for making shells and multi accounting your best.

Edited by masxed, 14 January 2021 - 10:00 PM.

#5 missymontero

missymontero
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 April 2022 - 06:09 PM

Cool about the android phone thunder VPN. When I am at work, I used my data plan and at home, use my wifi.

#6 mushi2020

mushi2020
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2022 - 11:00 AM

i think its fine if youre not getting mass reported - people got siblings and room mates and shit. So plenty of people got more than 1 main on the same network.I think theyd flag it if youre like earning on one and always sending over to the other

#7 Shiinzen

Shiinzen
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 December 2022 - 10:40 AM

i think its fine if youre not getting mass reported - people got siblings and room mates and shit. So plenty of people got more than 1 main on the same network.I think theyd flag it if youre like earning on one and always sending over to the other

Now.. I hope so!! I also like to believe in this possibility. 

What about a neopets-rich sibling in your own house? XD

I've seen people getting frozen just by using VPN/PROXY, and people who weren't using it were safe. (Talking about situations involving low amount of NPs/stuff, not those 10m+ items and all.) 

Idk. (P.s.: I'm not an expert on this topic, I'm literally a law student, not a dev, so just talking about stuff I've seen recently X3)

Edited by Shiinzen, 22 December 2022 - 10:41 AM.

#8 kiyomi

kiyomi
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2023 - 05:07 PM

Just make sure you are checking the emails you use in the accounts.  If you lose access to the email account that you have implemented into your neopets account it will be a long process of regaining access.  The site is currently haven't alot of fluctuation issues.  Yours truly, Jesus Fuentes. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users