Quantcast

Photo

Are you guys going to update the autobuyer?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 dboyisdanman

dboyisdanman
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2020 - 12:30 PM

Topic ^^

Now that the neopian shops have been converted, the aber is not seeing any items in the shop even though the shops are stocked. 

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2020 - 02:29 PM

Topic ^^

Now that the neopian shops have been converted, the aber is not seeing any items in the shop even though the shops are stocked. 

I'll bring this up; none of us knew this happened. Thank you.

#3 themetagame

themetagame
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:35 PM

Logged on just to check on this. Abrosia isn't the only ABer being affected.

#4 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2020 - 04:33 PM

NeonAP might need an update as well as Score Sender.

#5 Vanhook

Vanhook
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 05:22 PM

Honestly i'd be skeptical of using anything for a while as people adapt programs to the changes. Will probably withdraw my advanced membership for a time.

#6 pezman

pezman
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 07:44 PM

This is the beginning of the end :(

#7 Altzer

Altzer
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 05:22 AM

Yeah I had a feeling that it wasn't compatible with the new layout, it wasn't buying anything and eventually gets a rs ban. I hope we can adapt because the process for buying looks much as it used to, the differences appear to be small ones

#8 Lightz

Lightz
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 06:39 AM

will Neocodex be giving us some extension of membership or giving us free for the affected period?

#9 themetagame

themetagame
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 08:53 AM

...Bueller?

(Igloo ABing still works... I've got some codestones... basically any program that uses mostly old pages seems fine - I've been using the auto players for now)

#10 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2020 - 10:43 AM

...Bueller?

Like I said...it has been brought to the attention of the programmer(s).

#11 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2020 - 11:08 AM

It'll take time for me to do the required research and rebuild Abrosia. I am working full time and I don't get much free time anymore. I was working on a big surprise for Neocodex but it looks like I'll have to rush it now.

#12 dboyisdanman

dboyisdanman
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2021 - 09:08 AM

Is there any ETA on when the aber going to be  updated with the new site layout conversion?

#13 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2021 - 05:55 AM

The update is done. Just running some tests to make sure nothing else broke (yet).

#14 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2021 - 06:02 AM

No need to rush, I rather have a working program than one with bugs. Take all the time you need!

#15 dboyisdanman

dboyisdanman
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2021 - 11:22 AM

The update is done. Just running some tests to make sure nothing else broke (yet).

Thanks @Kway, your awesome!

#16 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 11:37 AM

Thank you for fixing this (and so quickly), Kway!

For me so far everything is working as before the conversion, there just seems to be an issue with the bank deposit:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1201, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 760, in run
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1430, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1688, in DepositInBank
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'replace'

Disabling bank deposits solves the problem. Maybe you can look into that when you have time (but don't feel rushed, I'm glad autobuying is working again).

Edit: And I think item management is not working reliably? When I posted this I thought it worked and it does seem to when forcing, but when I just let it run I think item management is not being performed, despite having items to manage and telling Abrosia to do it in low enough intervals so that I should see something. (That sounded complicated, I hope everyone can understand what I mean ...) Maybe someone else can share how it is working for them?

Edited by Perdita, 03 January 2021 - 12:14 PM.

#17 dboyisdanman

dboyisdanman
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2021 - 11:45 AM

yeah I can see the items in the shop now an AB like normal again :)

#18 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2021 - 12:18 PM

Thank you for fixing this (and so quickly), Kway!

For me so far everything is working as before the conversion, there just seems to be an issue with the bank deposit:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1201, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 760, in run
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1430, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1688, in DepositInBank
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'replace'

Disabling bank deposits solves the problem. Maybe you can look into that when you have time (but don't feel rushed, I'm glad autobuying is working again).

Edit: And I think item management is not working reliably? When I posted this I thought it worked and it does seem to when forcing, but when I just let it run I think item management is not being performed, despite having items to manage and telling Abrosia to do it in low enough intervals so that I should see something. (That sounded complicated, I hope everyone can understand what I mean ...) Maybe someone else can share how it is working for them?

Thanks for the report. There should be another update out shortly to fix that.

As for item management, it'll be hard to test but I'll try to figure out if there is a problem and fix it.

Major Edit: Found the problem. The site is currently having issues where pages with the new layout will sometimes appear in the old layout. Inventory looked fine the last I checked but now I know it is using the new layout. Shop Wizard is using the new layout so item pricer may be broken too. User shop pages look like they haven't been updated to the new layout yet but that doesn't matter since the other important parts are broken.

#19 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 10:16 PM

Major Edit: Found the problem. The site is currently having issues where pages with the new layout will sometimes appear in the old layout. Inventory looked fine the last I checked but now I know it is using the new layout. Shop Wizard is using the new layout so item pricer may be broken too. User shop pages look like they haven't been updated to the new layout yet but that doesn't matter since the other important parts are broken.

Interestingly, NeonAP is still working fine despite the conversion. Regarding the item management, would it be easier to make Abrosia put items away via quick stock? That page is still in the old layout currently.
I also wonder why item management works when I click "Force item management".

#20 guru007

guru007
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 11:51 PM

for me, abrosia, just goes to the wrong shop

#21 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 11:55 PM

for me, abrosia, just goes to the wrong shop

That is because you are not an advanced member. Without advanced membership Abrosia goes to shops randomly; as an advanced member you can choose which shop(s) it is supposed to go to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users