Photo

Best websites?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 iEnvhy

iEnvhy
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 08:10 AM

Hi I’ve been a lurker for a while. Haven’t had much chance to play neopets lately. I’m looking at possibly buying an uc. A couple of years ago I did what I thought was a legit trade. Clearly the pet was stolen as tnt took it straight off me a few days later so I lost that plus the pet I traded. I never knew it was stolen. Is there any reputable sites that people recommend to buy from? As I can’t see me getting any of the pets I want now otherwise since I had that pet removed. Thanks

#2 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2021 - 11:38 PM

Buying? No, here is probably the best you are gonna get - and even then it is a bit slow around here. You could try reaching out to TnT directly, and inquiring about it.

#3 FreeSpirit

FreeSpirit
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 03:38 PM

Buying? No, here is probably the best you are gonna get - and even then it is a bit slow around here. You could try reaching out to TnT directly, and inquiring about it.

Is the Trading Post here still active? I'm looking forward to accessing it eventually, but not sure what luck I would have selling...

#4 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2021 - 10:46 AM

Is the Trading Post here still active? I'm looking forward to accessing it eventually, but not sure what luck I would have selling...

It sure is. The entire site is a shell of what it used to be, but the trading post is still quite active.

#5 FreeSpirit

FreeSpirit
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 06:56 AM

It sure is. The entire site is a shell of what it used to be, but the trading post is still quite active.

That's good to know! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users