Photo

Reputation?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN

NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 01:52 PM

Okay, so I've tried searching and reading through faqs but I probably missed it (so sorry). What is reputation and how do you give it to other people who's posts you like or found helpful? If it is in a certain faq or forum does someone mind pointing me in that forums direction? I just want to be as informed as I can.

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:04 PM

Okay, so I've tried searching and reading through faqs but I probably missed it (so sorry). What is reputation and how do you give it to other people who's posts you like or found helpful? If it is in a certain faq or forum does someone mind pointing me in that forums direction? I just want to be as informed as I can.

Reputation is exactly like reddit karma, likes on facebook, retweets/heart things on twitter. It doesn't matter in the least bit. To give someone a rep point on their post find the green arrow on the right side of their post and click it. If you are unable to that may be due to some restriction we have on new members.

#3 NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN

NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:09 PM

I never noticed that green button before now, I feel like a complete ass. Thank you so much. I'll get the hang of public forums eventually.. maybe

#4 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:24 PM

It happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users