Some questions from a veteran Abrosia user

abrosia ban freezing help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 YumiyaUmbra

YumiyaUmbra
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 06:39 PM

Hi there! I recently got back access to my ex-frozen account. I had a few questions about how to use Abrosia correctly.

1. Are the odds of being frozen high?
2. I read the avoid-being-frozen checklist. It said to also buy non-profitable items. How is this possible with Abrosia? Is there anything else you can do?
3. How long should you keep Abrosia running a day for it not to be suspicious? (Considering membership in case this can make it different.)
4. In case I got a membership, what stores are most profitable?
5. How apparent is autobuying for the Neopets team?
6. As for some troubleshooting, after a couple days of using Abrosia again I am unable to login to the application. Does this happen more often and if so how would I fix it?

Apologies for the formatting, on my phone right now.

Thanks for any future help =)

Edited by YumiyaUmbra, 23 April 2021 - 12:53 PM.

#2 YumiyaUmbra

YumiyaUmbra
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 12:52 PM

Not sure if it's okay to do but: Bump ^^

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2021 - 01:02 PM

1. Depends on your settings, if you're going crazy fast buys, then yes it's high. If you're around our 1500ms mark, don't buy tons of high profit items, don't run it 24hrs+ with no breaks, then it's lower.

2. That checklist is old, very old. Basically all that means is lower your profit margin to really low profit items or make a list.

3. Not 24 hours straight, not 12 hours straight. I'd even say 6 hours with no break is a bit odd. At least take a 30 minute break if you do that, humans need to pee and eat.

4. Magic and Stamp are but they're the most high risk.

5.  See my answer to number 1. Nothing is ever 100% safe.

6. Are you logged in on the browser? You can't be logged in to the program manager and on a web browser at the same time. (This includes mobile devices.

Check out the guide directory, many questions are answered there:

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abrosia, ban, freezing, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users