Photo

Hello! New to hacking!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 h4ckerg1rl

h4ckerg1rl
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 01:38 PM

hi everyone! got tired of sitting around for hours and getting nothing of value while restocking so ig im gonna cheat now oopss :p

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2021 - 03:01 PM

Technically, we don't hack here. We have programs to automate things, but they're not changing codes nor really hacking neopets. 

Sounds like the guide directory may be helpful for you:

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

#3 h4ckerg1rl

h4ckerg1rl
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 04:09 PM

totally a slip of the tounge (or keyboard i guess? lol) i meant to say cheating but I messed up my words, thank you for the correction!

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2021 - 04:46 PM

totally a slip of the tounge (or keyboard i guess? lol) i meant to say cheating but I messed up my words, thank you for the correction!

Keyboard did it, it's gotten a mind of it's own now. 

No worries, it's a very common thing for hacking to be used a general term for anything that isn't 100% legit, lol. 

#5 BowsersBorgar

BowsersBorgar
  • 5 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2021 - 01:44 PM

Personally I feel it's better, neopets can be a little bit... monotonous, so having a way of automating things is way better, so yeah in the end it's not cheating, the fact that I can save some time and play Neopets it's a really nice feature

#6 PrettyPink

PrettyPink
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 10:29 PM

Same here, but am too afraid of getting caught lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users