Current ETS List?

ets vets list

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 HalcyonAndOnAndOn

HalcyonAndOnAndOn
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 10:04 AM

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this question (and also if it's answered somewhere that I haven't seen), but is there an up-to-date list of ETS and VETS items? I found a few lists, but they're from many years ago and I have a feeling that things have changed over time.

(Asking because I want to transfer Np between accounts via item gifting/trading)

Thanks! ^_^

Edit: Here's a list of high value safe ETS items discussed in this thread:

Neggs (the ones that can be traded for points)

Codestones

Nerkmids?

Edited by HalcyonAndOnAndOn, 10 September 2021 - 01:11 PM.

#2 ortin

ortin
  • it's christmas everyday

• 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2021 - 04:51 AM

From personal experience, so far the only really ETS item I found is Baby Paint Brush. If anyone else knows of more current ETS items please post it as I am also interested.

#3 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2021 - 10:18 AM

I don't think there's enough players around to make anything really ETS, in the original sense. Besides the Baby BP I notice only Purple Neggs are sold quickly, but that's not the answer you want, probably.

#4 HalcyonAndOnAndOn

HalcyonAndOnAndOn
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 06:53 AM

From personal experience, so far the only really ETS item I found is Baby Paint Brush. If anyone else knows of more current ETS items please post it as I am also interested.

I don't think there's enough players around to make anything really ETS, in the original sense. Besides the Baby BP I notice only Purple Neggs are sold quickly, but that's not the answer you want, probably.

Good to know about purple neggs! Yeah, I've been hesitant on using Baby PBs after reading this guide (which says that gifting Hidden Tower items raises flags). That guide was written almost a decade ago, though, so things might be different now.

Speaking from recent personal experience, I know that codestones, 1/2/5 dubloons, and neocola tokens are VETS (low value, though). Possibly nerkmids as well, though I don't get one of those too often, so I can't confirm.

Edited by HalcyonAndOnAndOn, 01 September 2021 - 06:44 AM.

#5 sillydodo

sillydodo
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 12:41 AM

Frozen neggs sell pretty quickly. people still make sneggs.

#6 HalcyonAndOnAndOn

HalcyonAndOnAndOn
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 12:53 PM

I notice only Purple Neggs are sold quickly, but that's not the answer you want, probably.

Frozen neggs sell pretty quickly. people still make sneggs.

Good thinking! Are neggs (the ones that can be traded for negg points) in general a safe bet? The Icy neggs that I've gotten through Tarla/Negg Cave sold pretty quickly, I think.

According to this Negg Point Value guide, the current most valuable negg (in terms of cost to negg point value ratio) that's over 100k is the Cornupepper Easter Negg. Does anyone know if those are ETS?

#7 cleowuu

cleowuu
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 07:42 AM

All neggs in general are pretty ETS afaik, there's a good handful of people out there collecting points as well as negg galleries/collections

#8 101999

• 15 posts

Posted 01 February 2022 - 02:41 PM

I guess stamps are also ETS some people are still collecting stamps...

#9 DontMindMe

DontMindMe
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 February 2022 - 04:27 PM

What are ETS and VETS items exactly?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ets, vets, list

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users