#1 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 03 November 2004 - 02:43 PM

tutorials are attached
this is a great way to hack neopets
and enhance your site

Attached Files

• Attached File  tuts.zip   6.35KB   1304 downloads

Edited by Raredaredevil, 03 November 2004 - 02:53 PM.

#2 Rs712x

Rs712x
  • 509 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 02:57 PM

Cheers for that :rolleyes:

#3 shabba

shabba

Posted 03 November 2004 - 02:57 PM

Nice RDD I like the Form Submit very nice I never new you could do it like that looks like ive got a new way of coding :rolleyes:

Shit lol sorry RDD

Edited by shabba, 03 November 2004 - 03:19 PM.

#4 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 03 November 2004 - 03:07 PM

I'm rdd :rolleyes: not hydro lol there lots more to come tommorow I will be releasing almost daily builds of my tuts until I have a decent collection tommorow we will look at some intresting things such as opening all dailys on a single page! if u own a website u should add these id like to see them goto a goof use  but I cant think of any sites that currently would use it maybe ppt but I dont think they use this stuff

u see I dont think u understand how I'mportant this code is with this u can create masses of scripts and I dont just mean pages that refresh more on that soon :p

Edited by Raredaredevil, 03 November 2004 - 03:48 PM.

#5 LuGiA

LuGiA
  • 855 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 07:13 AM

I'm rdd :) not hydro lol there lots more to come tommorow I will be releasing almost daily builds of my tuts until I have a decent collection tommorow we will look at some intresting things such as opening all dailys on a single page! if u own a website u should add these id like to see them goto a goof use  but I cant think of any sites that currently would use it maybe ppt but I dont think they use this stuff

u see I dont think u understand how I'mportant this code is with this u can create masses of scripts and I dont just mean pages that refresh more on that soon :)

View Post

You can do basicly anything with html considering it's the basis of how you run the site in the first place, correct? It just depends on how smart you are. Such as Autobuyers may seem like a confizzling idea, but I was told an Igloo and COve autobuyer and that the person who used them rsed the last 3/4 suaps so yeah, can't anytihng with html be done? :p

#6 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 05 November 2004 - 11:26 AM

yep as u will soon see on my website :S

#7 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 04:33 PM

thanks rdd :p I hope I can lrean from it and is there anything you cant do??? :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users