• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2004 - 11:07 AM

I have been notified by a few members that the recently banned member Jamie had keylogged them in order to get their passwords. In order to stop any further attempts to re-enter the forum by jamie, I am formally requesting that you block hi'm on MSN, Ai'm or any other Instant messaging client. This is for your own protection.

Here are some of the reports:

Nop never went to a site.. Uh Graphics, Hi'm Keyloggin loadsa people.

He showed em all the lists... Cant remember really lol

But he told me he had keylogged loads of people, HE even showed me all the logs in his MSN account ive forgotten email + pass though.

Also he sumhow gained access to ALL the sites I go into Including Ncodex but I changed my PW so I'm fine there, I got NO Idea how he got all my passwords.

Note: Please be careful on the internet. The same rules apply here as any other site with regards to links given to you. Be wary of which links you click as malicious scripts can be anywhere.

#2 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 11:12 AM

Both by me.. Peace out brudda yall *bangs chest* yo yo B)

Wth lol

Yeah And look out and always have an  AV(AntiVirus) Installed.

And never give your credit card information out. (Wise words of wisdom by MSN)
And never trust strangers.

:happybday: Heh

#3 Anonehmoose

Anonehmoose
  • 719 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 11:16 AM

Well.. you know you can give your cc info to me.. I'll keep it safe for ya XD

#4 cooldude

cooldude
  • 901 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 05:01 PM

Why would you even give your credit card number out lol  :blink:

#5 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2004 - 05:07 PM

yea I know, you could buy loads of stuff with that number. you can do it EBAY.....

#6 Le Chango

Le Chango
  • 1026 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 05:34 PM

1st off I didnt know jamie was a guy second I thought he was a good member, wow this is horrible. is that why the site went down?

#7 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2004 - 05:37 PM

1st off I didnt know jamie was a guy second I thought he was a good member, wow this is horrible. is that why the site went down?

View Post

No, there is another news post about why the site was down. Were just asking you to be careful when talking to hi'm as he might try to keylog you or grab your cookies...The safest thing would be to block hi'm.

#8 Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:08 PM

it is really shockin that he could do that to his old buddies here..I mean...after the ti'me and friendships he established here...how could he do such a thing....

#9 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:13 PM

hey whats is his ai'm and msn and ip  :happybday:   ok maybe not his ip but ai'm and msn so I can whatch out  :happybday:

#10 towkay

towkay
  • 445 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:18 PM

it is really shockin that he could do that to his old buddies here..I mean...after the ti'me and friendships he established here...how could he do such a thing....

View Post

Never trust anyone on the internet. You never know who is in front of  that computer, could be neopets spy, could be alien :happybday:

I am shocked that only till now that I realised that keylogger can be activated through MSN. I will be very careful in selecting MSN friends from now.

#11 Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:20 PM

yea..and even more if u're using msnv7. there are the winks and nudge exploit remember? ...sorry kinda off topic

#12 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2004 - 12:39 AM

Well, shadow.... That isnt 100% true... And now I'm starting to think his responsible for the hacking of my MSN account and my Runescape account! But, I have no proof, so I will not acbecausee.. He did say about a weeka go to me that he made millions and unbuyable items from scamming in neopets, I feel very sorry for the people who fell to his feet, or plain got tricked.......... He also has very BAD ocasonal mood swings, somti'mes he wants to tell you everything like your experiencing it, but then he gets angry at you and decides to delete you off his msn and also block you.

#13 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 12:50 AM

Woo..Keyloggin eh ?  I couldnt believe Jamie would do that to our site members..

Although it is fun when u try to find someone  pass on a big junk notepad file if u keylogged someone..Takeforever to find a certain

Safety :  User system restore point
            delete all suspicious file
            full system scan

#14 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 12:51 AM

well hydro thanks for the heads up. I don't think I will be scammed thou there is always that chance

#15 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 12:54 AM

IT is really suck when being scam

I used to be hacked and scammed over all my PC and I would like to cry out loud :)

#16 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2004 - 02:29 AM

:@ I got key logged be4 my friend keylogs leechers its soo funny but I've never keylogged :) dam you jamie you ****** ********

#17 Ganondorf

Ganondorf
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 01:30 PM

Thanks for notifying us, Hydro! Appreciate it...!

#18 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 1625 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 10:29 AM

What was Jamie's s/n on MSN? I talk to alot of people I don't know, lol.

#19 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2004 - 10:32 AM

What was Jamie's s/n on MSN? I talk to alot of people I don't know, lol.

View Post

[email protected] is his msn :p .

#20 m15

m15
  • 571 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 10:33 AM

Kerne I don't think you would want Someti'mes she will have outbursts and try and do something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users