#1 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2004 - 12:54 PM

Transfering With A Friend
--------------------------------
In order to transfer a pet you have to disown it at the pound, and then you friend should adopt as soon as you disown it. After your friend gets it, he should disown it and you should adopt it on the account you want it. You have to be fast, or else someone else might take it. Rember it costs money so have at least 1000np on hand. This is best done when you use an instant messaging program. Say Bob wants to transfer and Joe was the friend. Bob messages Joe saying I want to transfer. Joe goes to the pound and finds the "Search for a pet" link then he types in the name of the pet (which Bob should have told hi'm) then he should go to the mesaging program and tell Bob I'm ready with my mouse over the search button. Bob will then say "I just disowned it", right then Joe clicks the button to Search and as soon as the picture of the pet comes up click it to adopt it. Now Joe tells Bob "I got it and am ready to disown it, sign on your other account and type in the name into the search for a pet box and get your mouse over the search button", Bob does so then tells Joe "Disown the pet". Joe does it and then messages Bob saying "Adopt it now". Bob searches and sees the I'mage of his pet, he clicks it and now has succesfully transfered the pet.

I know its kind of lame but I couldn't think of another way to explain it.

Transfer Pet By Yourself
--------------------------------
[will do another ti'me as this is more risky to lose the pet, the above method is better]

DISbecauseS HERE: http://www.neocodex....?showtopic=1401

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users