• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

#51 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2004 - 03:59 PM

just thought I let you know this is expected tomorrow LOL well I know it is not done yet lol so another week maybe?

View Post

No its not completely finished yet :p ...but its coming close. I have finished the sending and clai'ming of invites. All I have to work on now is adding a post per invite feature to your accounts and invite logging and then do some beta testing for bugs and we can be on our way :D .

But it's so hard I would of had like 600 posts by now but my computer was broken for like 2 months and I wont get a chance for a long ti'me -.-

And about this I think it's cool but how many people would we be aloud to invite?

View Post

You will be able to invite as many people as you have invites for. Invites will be given to you based on the activity of your account.

#52 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 04:59 PM

^ sweet and could you just give me a invite essterment???

#53 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2004 - 05:21 PM

^ sweet and could you just give me a invite essterment???

View Post

a what? o.o

#54 Evan

Evan
  • 2605 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2004 - 06:19 PM

He means esti'mate? (I think)

#55 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2004 - 06:19 PM

Oh well, I expect to be fully done with the coding of the mod in about a week, and then a few days to fix bugs and beta test it before we launch it on neocodex.

#56 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2004 - 11:22 PM

hydro, if you invite somone and he decides to be bad do you lose invites? or get into trouble?

#57 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2004 - 11:56 PM

hydro, if you invite somone and he decides to be bad do you lose invites? or get into trouble?

View Post

That would be policy decided by staff but for now it is a tentative yes, because you brought hi'm on the board.

#58 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2004 - 02:31 PM

I belive it should be an invite suspensioin for that :)

#59 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 03:20 PM

my only question is does the smod and admin have contorl over docking nvites or are invites auto added based on posts after some ti'me?

#60 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2004 - 03:40 PM

my only question is does the smod and admin have contorl over docking nvites or are invites auto added based on posts after some ti'me?

View Post

They are added on over ti'me as the account gets more and more invites. But invites might be taken from an account as a punishment.

#61 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 04:55 PM

So rank has nothing to do with it? I mean in the hiearchy there are certain areas higher than others, then some that I can't determine... Or will it be strictly activity based? I don't really trust myself at the matter, with invitations.    I don't want to invite the wrong people. I hope there aren't anymore people like RS around, someone who got into private, and still was  not fully with codex. :-(.  . .

#62 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2004 - 04:56 PM

So rank has nothing to do with it? I mean in the hiearchy there are certain areas higher than others, then some that I can't determine... Or will it be strictly activity based? I don't really trust myself at the matter, with invitations.    I don't want to invite the wrong people. I hope there aren't anymore people like RS around, someone who got into private, and still was  not fully with codex. :-(.  . .

View Post

RS? maybe you can PM me the name lol...but ill figure something out, perhaps it will be easier for you to get invites once you gain ranks...I'm not sure, but I dont want to strip giving out invites to the members ....

#63 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:02 PM

RSX silly, the banned little lier who got me in trouble... :p .

Anyway, well what is the hierachy by the way? Or are there certain areas that do not rank over others , yet are in a different catagory entirely? I'm rather confused. Though, I just have second thoughts now, that one of our trusted members would suddenly turn face and be such a disgracefull scum. So I'm a little worried about members now.

#64 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:04 PM

RSX silly, the banned little lier who got me in trouble... :p .

Anyway, well what is the hierachy by the way? Or are there certain areas that do not rank over others , yet are in a different catagory entirely? I'm rather confused. Though, I just have second thoughts now, that one of our trusted members would suddenly turn face and be such a disgracefull scum. So I'm a little worried about members now.

View Post

ill have a chat about it with the admins I guess..what hierarchy are you talking about?

#65 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:07 PM

ill have a chat about it with the admins I guess..what hierarchy are you talking about?

View Post

The Codex Hierarchy :p .  I've lost the concept some ti'me ago....Thank you Hydro for speding soo much ti'me on this invitation modification, xD (since no one thanked you yet - or atleast I havn't read)

#66 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:08 PM

The Codex Hierarchy :p .  I've lost the concept some ti'me ago....Thank you Hydro for speding soo much ti'me on this invitation modification, xD (since no one thanked you yet - or atleast I havn't read)

View Post

awww :D thanks blazin...extra cookie for you :p ...and I'm not sure about that codex hierarchy...its not very specific but hazy :p ...

#67 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:10 PM

awww :D thanks blazin...extra cookie for you :p ...and I'm not sure about that codex hierarchy...its not very specific but hazy :p ...

View Post

Goodness, to think Cookies are my fettish ^_~.

Oh, well it's alright. One day I'll put them together and figure it out.

Back on to the topic, are you coding this mod entirely by yourself (oh I envy you if so :p ) ? And when you mentioned beta test, would you require an testers? ^^.

#68 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:12 PM

I thinka  certain person is nuts lol. Codex has it way of doing things and it works out fine(just remember I'll be the one with the million invites before anyone:P)

#69 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:13 PM

Goodness, to think Cookies are my fettish ^_~.

Oh, well it's alright. One day I'll put them together and figure it out.

Back on to the topic, are you coding this mod entirely by yourself (oh I envy you if so :p ) ? And when you mentioned beta test, would you require an testers? ^^.

View Post

Yeah I am coding it by myself...sl offered to help but noit wants hi'm programming :p so yeah..I should be done soon though as its not too complicated a mod...I just havent found the ti'me to do it all...

also, beta testing? yeah I would need beta testers but you would need the ipb 2.0 files already. I cant give them to you since thats illegal.

Edit: [mergeti'me]1101863613[/mergeti'me]

I thinka  certain person is nuts lol. Codex has it way of doing things and it works out fine(just remember I'll be the one with the million invites before anyone:P)

View Post

Where are you going with that? o.o

#70 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:20 PM

oh you know me hydro I tell people on gamerzplanet for an invite to give me 10 bucks :p I be rick in no ti'me and then be able to buy food!

#71 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:26 PM

oh you know me hydro I tell people on gamerzplanet for an invite to give me 10 bucks :D I be rick in no ti'me and then be able to buy food!

View Post

Uh...you need to stop doing that... :p   :p

#72 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 06:34 PM

why not? it is the most perfect plan?

#73 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:39 PM

why not? it is the most perfect plan?

View Post

Because a neocodex invite is not something you make money off of. That totally defeats the purpose of having an invite mod. I'm not writing this for your personal gain, steven. If you dont stop selling the invitations, I will make sure that invites are disabled on your account.

#74 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:41 PM

I don't blame hi'm Hydro. (well, maybe a little for the invite thing) but Steven needs food. :p

When you have asshole roommates like he has.. you would want some cash for food. ^_^

#75 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:43 PM

I don't blame hi'm Hydro. (well, maybe a little for the invite thing) but Steven needs food. :p

When you have asshole roommates like he has.. you would want some cash for food. ^_^

View Post

I understand, but in that case I would ask that steven find a different venue to make money as we are trying to filter out all noobs by having an invite system and selling invites totally defeats the effort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users