Photo

Warez Chat on Codex

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 01:17 PM

Lately, there has been a lot of warez related chat on Codex. This NEEDS to stop, because we could get shut down for it. Thus the new rule...

13. I will not disbecauses any type of warez on NeoCodex
This includes, but is not li'mited to: disbecausesing or making reference to warez programs such as kazaa on the board; giving members of Codex access to warez in any way; general chat of downloading warez (music or software); or any other reference to warez. This is a very serious issue for Codex, because our host could shut us down for disbecausesing these topics, as stated in their terms. The first ti'me you do, you will be warned. The next ti'me, you will be suspended for a day. Violate this rule AGAIN, and you are suspended for three days. If you do this one more ti'me (can't control yourself) you will be banned from Codex. This will be strictly enforced on all areas of NeoCodex.

As stated, it will be STRICTLY enforced. Mods and SMods whatch out for this stuff... :lol:

#2 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2004 - 01:29 PM

were being a little harsh on this one because wed rather stay here....and not get shut down :p , I think you all think the same :lol: . so dont disbecauses it :D

#3 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 04:44 AM

Lately, there has been a lot of warez related chat on Codex. This NEEDS to stop, because we could get shut down for it. Thus the new rule...

13. I will not disbecauses any type of warez on NeoCodex
This includes, but is not li'mited to: disbecausesing or making reference to warez programs such as kazaa on the board; giving members of Codex access to warez in any way; general chat of downloading warez (music or software); or any other reference to warez. This is a very serious issue for Codex, because our host could shut us down for disbecausesing these topics, as stated in their terms. The first ti'me you do, you will be warned. The next ti'me, you will be suspended for a day. Violate this rule AGAIN, and you are suspended for three days. If you do this one more ti'me (can't control yourself) you will be banned from Codex. This will be strictly enforced on all areas of NeoCodex.

As stated, it will be STRICTLY enforced. Mods and SMods whatch out for this stuff... :p

(sorry for posting in closed topics)

k then...
but I have a question: ( :lol: ) why admins ignore the standard warn routine most of the ti'me?

k, I'm reclosing this...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users