Quantcast

Hello.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_J4MIE_*

Guest_J4MIE_*

Posted 20 January 2005 - 04:52 PM

First of all let me start by saying, that this is jamie one who was banned blablabla

And also, I did NOT in any way want to do anything to codex and I have not in my entire ti'me of being on codex, changed anyones pws leak programs etc..

I want to make a fresh start on codex meaning I will NOT acess anyones accounts or things like that, and I will try to change from the things people had said. for example this is a quote from frizzle. 'I don't want Jamie Private, he just seems too far up his own arse and when you say you don't like his work he just moans and has a strop about it. He's very hardly ever on, even when he is, he posts about 1 thing (mostly bragging about his own sig) and I don't he even cares about codex that much.'

I had no idea that I was like that nor that I wanted to be or sound like that so to sort that I will not post any sigs or comments on other peoples sigs.

and also from noitdart 'Jamie went inactive for like ever and now expects to get in.'

if I'm ever inactive its because I'm learning things I'm currently learning how to draw and paint as my new hobbie but I will try to be as active as I can if I'm not banned again.

quote from trevor 'If he scammed, I don't understand WHY he isn't banned o.o'

I only ever scammed xenocyde and took his gunbound items, lets face it we both hated each other so.. but I regret it.

From alz 'but it's his temper that worries me.'

I will try and sort my 'temper' in future and if I still have it plese can you tell me about it

I'm not trying to dig this all up again or start a flame war, I hope you can all give me another chance and I will try to change.

-jamie

#2 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:03 PM

I was wondering if you were the same Jamie.  I never talked to you, though, I read about you in a board.  It will be diffucult getting peoples trust again, considering that ANY ban is a major blow (whether someone deserved to be banned or not.)

I have no clue what you did in the past and you are guilty, but admitting you hacked someone on gunbound is pretty bad :)   Regardless of your past transgressions, I am willing to give you a second chance even though I do not know what you did :p

#3 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:03 PM

welcome back jamie, I support  100% :)   good to have a fellow gfxer back.

#4 Guest_J4MIE_*

Guest_J4MIE_*

Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:06 PM

I was wondering if you were the same Jamie.  I never talked to you, though, I read about you in a board.  It will be diffucult getting peoples trust again, considering that ANY ban is a major blow (whether someone deserved to be banned or not.)

I have no clue what you did in the past and you are guilty, but admitting you hacked someone on gunbound is pretty bad :)   Regardless of your past transgressions, I am willing to give you a second chance even though I do not know what you did :p

View Post

Oh yeah just a note. I never sent keyloggers to anyone on codex either

Thanks Legendary_Xiphos

#5 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:07 PM

Oh yeah just a note. I never sent keyloggers to anyone on codex either

Thanks Legendary_Xiphos

View Post

M'kay.  Is that the full extent of the acbecauseations?

Edited by Stryyp, 20 January 2005 - 05:08 PM.

#6 Guest_J4MIE_*

Guest_J4MIE_*

Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:10 PM

To see my bann thread go see the topic named jamie in banned users.

Tho I dident exactly hack cataliste.

'Hacked cataliste's account and used it to gain access to restricted sections of neocodex.'

or 'Leaked private information.' unless you count leaking some text to myself

Possibly may have scammed a member of Neocodex.

never tricked anyone into anything

mostly people told me there pws and I took advantage of it but iv changed I dont hack/scam whatever you want to call it anymore

#7 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:15 PM

all acbecauseition, welcome back jamie, I hope it is good to be back for ya. :)

#8 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:33 PM

Wow, how did you get back in Jamie? I am assuming an admin decided to give you a second chance.
Welcome back if thats the case :)

#9 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:40 PM

How did you get back? o.o

#10 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 06:00 PM

he was vouched for... welcome back jamie! :unsure:

#11 Cryheart

Cryheart
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 08:06 PM

Welcome back Jamie, hope you really mean what you say..don't ever get banned again!

#12 terrorman

terrorman
  • 1086 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 10:48 PM

Welcome back Jamie.Awesome having one of our great graphics people back on Codex.

#13 Faisal

Faisal
  • 1989 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 10:49 PM

welcome..to ncodex =P

#14 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 01:58 AM

Welcome back... I don't think you were righteously banned in the first place :p

#15 Guest_J4MIE_*

Guest_J4MIE_*

Posted 21 January 2005 - 03:18 AM

Wow, how did you get back in Jamie? I am assuming an admin decided to give you a second chance.
Welcome back if thats the case :p

View Post

Yeah.

And blackhawk in a way I was because I'v done some bad things in the past.

'Welcome back Jamie, hope you really mean what you say..don't ever get banned again!'

I mean all I say and I'm going to try change my ways and stop with the hacking and cracking

Ty everyone -jamie

Edited by J4MIE, 21 January 2005 - 03:18 AM.

#16 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 03:24 AM

You basically werent hacking, you were using other people's passwords and being a complete untrustworthy dick of yourself.

Yeah, you only scammed xenocyde, so WHAT? he's a freaking person too you moron, if you'd scammed me I'd libal to have every hacker I know up your ass.

People say they can change all they want, but words are nothing. Action is the tide that speaks.

Oh and good luck re-rising through the ranks, I just got back gfx after 2 weeks of nagging elf to do it.

#17 Guest_J4MIE_*

Guest_J4MIE_*

Posted 21 January 2005 - 03:30 AM

You basically werent hacking, you were using other people's passwords and being a complete untrustworthy dick of yourself.

Yeah, you only scammed xenocyde, so WHAT? he's a freaking person too you moron, if you'd scammed me I'd libal to have every hacker I know up your ass.

People say they can change all they want, but words are nothing. Action is the tide that speaks.

Oh and good luck re-rising through the ranks, I just got back gfx after 2 weeks of nagging elf to do it.

View Post

Are you saying you'd fall for a scam?. lol

'People say they can change all they want, but words are nothing. Action is the tide that speaks.'

I know there just words but I'm going to try change and if you or anybody else just doesent want me here ill leave.

'Oh and good luck re-rising through the ranks, I just got back gfx after 2 weeks of nagging elf to do it.'

I dont care if I dont get a new rank did you even read my first post? I said I'm not going to be posted in gfx or giving comments on gfx because of

'he just seems too far up his own arse and when you say you don't like his work he just moans and has a strop about it'

so I'm going to stop posting in gfx if thats how I am.

I dont care if I stay a normal member forever I just dont care about ranks anymore or hacking for that matter.

#18 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2005 - 05:19 AM

Never heard of you, but welcome back. Hopefully you'll change in to a good person.

#19 Guest_J4MIE_*

Guest_J4MIE_*

Posted 21 January 2005 - 08:31 AM

La la la, welcome back Jamie. :p

View Post

Ali, you use to be the private leader right?

if so I know I upset you/made you angry because of what I done at the ti'me, but I never ment to in anyway, so sorry.

#20 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2005 - 08:37 AM

Welcome back, if you said you're going to change I believe ya, everyone deserves two chances.

#21 Guest_J4MIE_*

Guest_J4MIE_*

Posted 21 January 2005 - 01:40 PM

Welcome back, if you said you're going to change I believe ya, everyone deserves two chances.

View Post

Thanks for beliveing(sp) me. :p

#22 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 05:52 PM

never had a doubt in ya. I know people mess up someti'mes, everyone deserves a second chance. <_<

#23 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:32 PM

hey jamie man glad to see you back :p

#24 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:38 PM

I noticed, everyone is glad for hi'm to come back,even ali, so why was he banned ion the first place?

#25 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2005 - 07:39 PM

Ali, you use to be the private leader right?

if so I know I upset you/made you angry because of what I done at the ti'me, but I never ment to in anyway, so sorry.

View Post

Ah but she still is the Private leader! Well since you were given a second chance I think ugly pieces of the past should be cast aside.
Welcome back to Neocodex Jamie. Hope to see you around more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users