Photo

Personal issues and the such

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 04:14 PM

ok most of you haven't exactly seen me around since I been ubberly sick. then last night things got heated with me and my room mates. most of you know me and them don't exactly get along all to well. well basically push comes to shove. they dn't think my cleaning is good enough for them and that they want it alot cleaner then I can get it clean.(the house is perfectly clean and they say they can barely live in it. my opinion was well duh that because you are slobs and your room looks like a pigs pin) so the house is perfect liveable and I been told by others the house looks good when it is cleaned by me. So I am moving to sacamento which si a 3 hours bus ride. the problem is the nearest bus station is 26 mils away and my room mates will no way in hell bring me epxcially if I am attempting to take my pc. so I am going with my pc down to the nearest bus station. I don't know how  am going to tote one with me any suggestions would be fine and perfectly acceptable.
the folloowing have been suggested
take a bus
call a taxi
ask a friend for a ride
there are problems with ach of these.
1. I live in the sticks also known as the country. that means we don't have cabs or taxis or buses out here
also I don't have any friends ot here either
I don't have a phone either and the nearest one is anywhere between 18-20 miles away which welll I mine as walk the rest of the way to the bus station anyway. so like yea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users